Chapter 2 Parent Drama

Alex POV

On our way there we decided we should ask some questions for Angel

"What is your middle name?" We asked Angel.

"Jade."

"Whats your favorite color."

"Purple."

"Do you play video games?"

"Yes."

"What is your favorite video game?"

"Minecraft."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"2 younger brothers and 1 little sister."

"Names?"

"Anthony, Adrian and Allison."

"Ages?"

"Anthony is 13, Adrian is 10 and Allison is 10. Adrian and Allison are twins. "

"Are they adopted?"

"No."

Adam and I looked down.

(^_^)time skip to parents house(^_^)

"IM HOME WITH SOME PEOPLE!" Angel yelled walking in.

Our 'mom' who im guessing is walked in.

"Ange who ar-" Im guessing our 'mom' said. She gasped before she was able to finish.

"HONEY YOU NEED TO COME DOWN HERE!" She yelled to im guessing our 'dad'.

"What is i-" He asked coming down.

"Alex? Adam?" Our 'mom' asked.

"Surprised you know." Adam replied. They started walking towards us with open arms.

"You dont have the right to hug us." I said with Adam and I pushing them away.

"Why you guys are our kids." Our 'mom' said

"YOU GAVE US UP FOR ADOPTION!" Adam yelled. Then 3 kids came down who Im guessing was Anthony, Adrian and Allison. Angel went with them and explained everything to Anthony and told Adrian and Allison to their room.

"We didnt have the money to take care of you guys." 'dad' said.

"BUT YOU HAD THE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF 4 KIDS!" I yelled

"We have the money now. You guys can even come back to us." 'mom' said.

"NO WAY WE ARE GOING TO LIVE WITH YOU!" Adam yelled back.

"FINE YOU WERE BOTH A MISTAKE ANYWAYS! WE WERE NEVER SUPPOSE TO HAVE YOU ADAM! AND IT WAS SUPPOSE TO ONLY BE ANGEL ANYWAYS! WE WERENT SUPPOSE TO HAVE ALEX TO." Dad yelled.

"Come on Alex we are leaving." Adam said and grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door. But before we left we gave them the finger.

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers! I have nothing to say so if you enjoyed....

*cricket cricket*

Where are the guys. *checks phone and sees a voicemail*

Adam- Hey Joie! We wont be able to do the outro because we are on Vacation.

Everyone else besides Adam- SPRING BREAKKKKKKKKKK

Adam- haha yeah so here is our voicemail outro thing.

All- VOTE COMMENT SHARE

*voicemail ends*

Well ok...

-Joie out 😘💜💜