Ending 1 (The one that may make you happy)

Amelia POV (Date: June 13, 2015)

I was on my way to the doctor with Mom, Dad and Ashur. The doctor said they may have a cure for my Savination, but they needed to test it out first. So me and 4 other people will be the ones testing it.

~Time skip to the doctor~

"Hello Amelia, So as you know you are here to test out what may be a cure for Savination. Once a week you will come here to take it. It is a needle though. If what we predict is correct then your savination should be gone in a year. Are you ready to test it?" The doctor said.

I nodded. And with that he got the needle and injected in the crease of my arm where the vein is. They said it has to be there so the medicine could fight the bad blood cells that contain the Savination.

Most kids my age would say it hurt like hell, but I've done this so many times that I dont feel the pain anymore.

"Okay Amelia you are good to go, and remember to come back next week to do this again." The doctor said as we left.

~1 year later~ (June 13, 2016)

Today was the day, the day I find out if my Svination is gone.

~time skip to doctor~

The doctor took my blood and made me do a CAT scan to see if i have Savination.

"Well Amelia... it worked, according to all our tests you dont have Savination anymore! Your are cured Amelia!"

That brought me to tears. I can finally live a normal life! I can get married, I can have kids I can do anything I want!

My family had to wait outside. All of kid Crafted came today to, they found out about my Savination a couple of months ago.

I ran out the door and hugged the first person I saw, who was Ashur.

"IT WORKED!! IT WORKED!!! IM CURED!!! NO MORE SAVINATION FOR ME!! I CAN LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!!" I cried into his shirt.

"I-it w-worked!?!" He stuttered. I stopped hugging hime and looked in his eyes and nodded. Tears grew in his eyes as he smiled.

"Come on lets go tell the others I came here to check on you, the rest are in the waiting room!" He yelled with joy and dragged me to where they were.

When we ran in they all looked at us.

"IT WORKED!!! IM CURED!" I yelled tears of joy running down my face.

As soon as I said that everyone ran up to me, hugging me and crying tears of joy.

"Hold on I have to tell someone something really important." I said to them running out the front doors and to the front door of a guy named, Geo Fishbach, the son of Markiplier. Geo is a guy I had a crush on. One day he asked me out but I said no because of my Savination and told him that I had it and didnt want to hurt him when I died.

I knocked on his door multiple time till he answered.

"Amelia? What are you doing here?" He asked very confused.

"My Savination is cured Geo" I told him tearing up again.

"I-it is?" He stuttered. I just nodded.

With that he picked me up and spun me.

"Since your Savination is cured... Will you go out with me?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"Yes Geo, I will." I said.

On June 20, 2016 Cameron asked out Skyler and she said yes.
June 27, 2016 Max and Cheyenne started dating.
June 30, 2016 Jake and Haley started dating.
July 4, 2016 Hunter and Kathy started dating.
July 6, 2016 MJ started dating another mute named Aiden.
July 10, 2016 Ethan started dating a girl named Hope who helpped him over come his glossiphobia.
July 31l 2016 Ashur turned out to be gay and started dating a guy named Forest
December 20, 2024 Geo and I got married and had kids 9 months later, a girl named Ashley.
January 5, 2025 Ashur and Forest got married (ITS LEGAL NOW IN THE US!!! ❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜 #LoveWins) 1 month later adopted a girl named Kylie.
February 14, 2025 Ethan and Hope got married 9 months later had a boy named Eli
February 20, 2025 MJ and Aiden got married 9 months later had twin boys AJ and JJ
March 27, 2025 Hunter and Kathy got married 9 months later had twin girls named Kate and Kamie
April 21, 2025 Jake and Haley got married 9 months later had a boy named Gabe
May 11, 2025 Max and Cheyenne got married 9 months later had twins a girl named Faith and a boy named Miricle
June 22, 2025 Cameron and Skyler got married 9 months later had a girl named Monica.

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜
Hey all you awesome sauce readers! So the book did not sadly make it to the end so as i promised i would post both endings i had in mind.

Hope you enjoyed if you did,

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Stay Fabalas

~Joie out😘💜💜