𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮

Ariana's POV

It's the day of the auditions.

I'm nervous but I'm also not nervous.

The girls in here are more skilled than I am.

But I shouldn't have expected any less considering the amount of talent her dancers have.

The women in the large room had little to no clothes on as did I.

Some were stretching and warming up in the corners, others were still getting ready.

I kind of hoped that the more provocative I dressed the more likely I'll be able to get the job.

There's only one spot open and over five hundred girls here.

I really do want this job. More than any one in here.

Maybe they need the money more than I do... but I think I have a shot a getting this.

After all, I could use a couple more off brand designer products.

"SHE'S HERE!" I heard a girl scream.

I turned my head to the crowd of women swarming the front door, screaming and squealing.

I would join them but my makeup took too long.

After a while of them fangirling over her, Billie had eventually made her way through, looking as flawless as ever.

I'll say, for a famous strip club owner, she sure doesn't dress how one would imagine.

When she wears something, she makes it hers. Something no one else can pull off.

She's so amazing.

There were two other women following behind her.

I knew them like nobody's business.

I do my research.

Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini and Ashton Casey. Their stripper names are 'Doja Cat' and 'Ashnikko'.

Billie's right hand strippers.

Their stories are amazing.

Doja grew up on the streets with no money and no family.

She had been taken in when she was 15 by some rich white family and they took care of her like their own.

They needed her to find a hobby so they put her into dance class.

The rest needs no further explanation considering her current profession.

And Ashnikko? Rumor has is Billie and her used to fool around which is how she got her job but I refuse to believe those rumors solely because I love Billie.

I feel like everyone is like that with their idols though. Getting really jealous when they hear they're in a relationship even though you don't have a chance in hell with that person.

It's just something that happens.

"Okay, sluts. Every body line up, 20 people in each row and we'll go from front to back." Ash spoke as she sat down on the left side of Billie.

Billie had sat down in the middle of both Doja Cat and Ashnikko, taking her usual man spread position and lighting a cigarette.

It took a while for all of us to line up but in due course, we had finished.

I was in the first line in the front right next to Victoria and some other girls.

We were in the middle of the line so it was a little cluttered but nothing a little subtle pushing couldn't solve.