𝓐𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

Ariana's POV

"Ladies, listen up, this is important." Billie walked into the dressing room, interrupting our conversations.

I was putting on my makeup but of course, I stopped to give her my full attention.

But everyone else just continued what they were doing.

"Ladies!" She shouted, slamming the door behind her as she grabbed everyone's full attention.

She looked irritated but was trying to keep her cool.

"That's better. First of all, good morning, angels."

"Good morning, daddy." We all responded.

"Alright, this news is kind of sudden but I recon you'll all adjust quickly. Four things. One, rumor has it Charlie and her whores are coming here on Friday to 'visit'. I'm not insecure but I need you all to show that bitch who's number one. I want all of you on your A game this Friday. Understood?"

"Yes, daddy." We all responded.

"Perfect. Two, I'm visiting Chanel's spot in north Hollywood tomorrow so Liz is in charge. Anyone who'd like to come along with is welcome to do so. Three, we have special guests coming in on Thursday so I want you all on your best behavior. And four, there's new dancers being added to our team on Wednesday so prepare yourselves for that. Everybody got it?"

"Wait, wait, wait-"
"Hold on-"
"New dancers?"
"You didn't tell us we were getting new dancers?" We all spoke in unison, obviously confused by the entire situation. 

"Okay, look. I know this is taking you a bit by surprise but there's always an upside to things like this. The reason we're getting new dancers is because running a strip club as large and well known as mine cant just have seven dancers.

We're gonna need more than that. There are times where a guy might want a private dance from one of you but you're all busy on the poles and that loses us good money. So they'll be there to walk around, look pretty, and do what you cant.

Besides, Chanel had way too many dancers on her team so I'm doing her a favor. Some of the dancers we're getting are gonna be from Chanel's squad and we'll also have some new girl's as well.

They wont be in your dressing room and they wont have the same privileges that you do. At Daddy's Angels, respect is something you earn, not something you have handed to you on a silver platter.

They'll be getting paid a little less and will have to work a little harder. But I trust you'll all get along just fine. Any questions?"

...

"Are they better than us?" Bella asked shyly from next to me.

"Baby, no one's better than my original angels. You should know better than that." Billie kissed her lips gently.

Bella blushed, of course, and nodded her head in agreement.

"Alright, we got a long night ahead of us and I got things to do so with that being said, I want Liz, Doja, and Ash on poles tonight. Dani, Megan, you're on private dances. Everybody got that?" She announced.

"Yes, daddy." The girls answered, going back to what they were originally doing beforehand.

What about me?

"Grande, meet me in my office."

Oh.

I obeyed her request and followed her up to her office.

I took a seat in front of her desk as she sat behind it.

"Did I do something wrong...?" I questioned nervously.