𝓢𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

ashnikko : slumber party or whatever tf u wanna call it 💜 (Liked by billieeilish, victoriamonet and 3,210,489 others)

Comments Disabled

Ariana's POV

"Okay enough before someone really gets hurt." Doja laughed, grabbing the pillow from me and dropping it to the floor.

I chuckled and lied back on Ash's king sized bed, catching my breath from the hardcore pillow fight we all just had.

"SIKE BITCH!"

I quickly moved out the way, dodging Doja's attempt to hit me with the pillow.

"Nice try, bitch." I smirked.

"Whatever, I'll catch you off guard next time." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm back, bitches." Danielle walked through the bedroom door with about four boxes of pizza from Pizza Hut.

Fuck yes, I'm starving.

We all started cheering and clapping as Dani placed the boxes in front of us.

"Are we allowed to eat this?" I asked curiously.

Billie did say she controlled our diets and whatnot.

No junk food without her permission.

"Not really. But Billie never weighs us anyways. How's she gonna find out?"

True I guess.

"Alright." I shrugged.

"Did you get all cheese?" Bella asked as she opened one of the boxes.

"No. Pepperoni or you just wont eat."

"But it's too spicy." She whined.

"Pussy." Liz chuckled under her breath, taking one of the slices from the box and taking a bite as she sat down next to Ash.

"I'm not a pussy. I just don't like spicy foods."

"It's not spicy, dumbass. Just pick it off and take the damn pizza." Dani rolled her eyes.

I laughed at their interaction and grabbed a slice of my own, eating over the box so I wouldn't get crumbs on the floor.

"Wow, no one's get me a slice?" Megan interfered.

"Get it yourself, you're not special." 

"That's not what you were saying last night but okay." Meg responded in a snarky manner to Liz.