𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Ariana's POV

"So when can you start?" Billie asked, wiping some of my cum off the corner of her mouth and licking it off her thumb.

"Huh?"

"Are you deaf or something?"

"N-No, I just- I'm a little confused." I chuckled uncomfortably.

"About what?" She questioned.

"Well.. earlier you said that if I came, I wouldn't get the job."

"Yeah, and?"

"I came."

"I'm aware."

... What?

"How-"

"I saw something in you from the moment I laid eyes on your pretty self, babygirl. You've got talent. Charlie didn't know she had a star on her hands. But I know a Daddy's Angel dancer when I see one. Despite how weak you are for cumming, you've got potential far beyond my knowledge. You're good. But I can make you better. So as I had asked before.. when can you start?"

Whenever you fucking want.

"I um- I'm free today."

"Good. You start today. Sign this." She handed me a contract and a pen.

I didn't even care to read it.

I was too excited to work here.

I wanted to get started as soon as fucking possible.

I quickly signed the contract and handed it back to her.

"Alright. A couple things to go over before you start. Try to keep up because I'm only going to say this once. You work nights, your hours are going to be from 5 to 12. You treat the girls like family and you don't get intimate with the clients or co-workers. You keep your relationships here strictly professional. You work for me now, not Charlie. Whatever you left over there stays over there. You are not to set foot in that club ever again unless directed to by myself. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded my head.

"Good girl. It's 4:30 right now so go downstairs into the dressing room and meet the girls, they'll explain the rest."

"Alright. A-And thank you so much for allowing me to get this job. I really do appreciate it."

She mumbled a low "Your welcome," And ushered me out of her office.

God I can't believe I got the job.

$90 dollars a fucking hour.

Insane.

I can only imagine how Charlie's gonna react when she finds out I left.

She treated me like shit anyways.

Bitch is getting what she deserves.

Okay- where the fuck are the dressing rooms?

I've been walking around for like a million years now.

"Excuse me, do you know where the dressing rooms are?" I asked the scary looking security guy.

"Down the hall, take the elevator, it's only one floor under, then make a left, third door to your right."

That's a lot of instructions but alright.

"Thank you." I chuckled.

I did as instructed and eventually ended up at a pink door with the words 'Dancers Only' written in cursive on the front.