𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

Ariana's POV

I groaned as I heard the irritating sound of an iPhone alarm clock going off.

This is the fourth time it's woken me up.

"Psst," Billie whispered next to my ear, her hand rubbing up and down my arm gently. "Wake up, mamas. You have to get to work soon and I got somewhere to be."

I struggled to open my eyes, though I caught a glimpse of her already dressed & ready to go.

Can't say the same about me.

"Five more minutes." I pulled the blankets over my head.

"You said five more minutes twenty minutes ago. I've given you enough time to wake up, angel. Come on, get up." She spoke a bit more firmly this time, tapping my butt a few times in attempt to wake me up.

Fine.

I huffed and removed the sheets from my body ; the fact that I was still naked from last night completely slipping my mind.

"Jesus Christ.." I mumbled, quickly pulling the sheets back up to my body.

"Nothing I haven't already seen or fucked. I set your ensemble up for today, it's sitting on the bathroom counter. I have a bath ready for you, take your time, I'll have breakfast ready for you when you get out." She kissed my cheek before exiting the bedroom.

Fuck I could get used to this.

She's treating me so good.

Doing shit for me, having stuff ready for me. I was definitely missing out, working for Charlie.

I won't say I lucked out, getting to work for Billie because I worked my ass off for what I got.. But right place, right time is all I'mma say.

I gotta test something out though.

I just wanna see if this'll work or not.

"Billie!" I shouted out loud.

A few seconds later and she had entered the bedroom, a bit irritated at the fact that I wasn't out of bed yet.

"Yes?" She questioned.

"Carry me to the bathroom please. I don't feel like walking."

"Ariana, the bathroom is right there, literally just—" She cut herself off and sighed, running one of her hands through her green and black hair.

"Arms out, you fucking princess."

I gave her a big, cheesy grin as I held my arms out for her to carry me.

"You gonna make me bathe you too?" She teased. "You offering?"

"Don't sass me, Grande. Wash yourself off. I'm downstairs if you need me."

~

"So you wont be at work today?" I asked Billie as she attempted to drive us through the LA traffic.

It was hell.

Hell on earth.

"COME ON, MOVE! FOR FUCKS SAKE." Billie shouted while honking the horn at the cars in front of her.

I know this might sound weird but seeing her road rage is so hot.

She was a little sweaty, and obviously very annoyed.