𝓣𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱

Ariana's POV

"B-Billie, oh my god.." I whimpered as her middle finger pumped in and out of me with ease.

"Look at me, princess. I'm not over there, I'm over here. Eyes on me." Her raspy, somewhat masculine voice, demanded of me.

I found it exceptionally difficult to keep my eyes open, especially when I knew she was looking directly back at me.

I was exposed.
My entire naked body was on display for her while she admired from on top of me.

The feeling I got between my legs while she curled her finger inside of me and hit a spot I was unaware had even existed.

"Fuck." I whined, gripping the bed sheets as my back lifted off the bed slightly.

"Right there?" She questioned.

I whimpered and nodded my head yes.

She proceeded to hit that same spot over and over again as a string of curse words left my lips each time she did so.

"Be a good girl and look at me. If I have to tell you again, I'm not letting you cum."

I groaned as I followed her orders. I watched her gaze back into my eyes with a look that could only be described as lustful or lascivious. Yet she seemed so focused and serious.

"Atta girl." She smirked, pressing her lips against mine as she proceeded to speed up her actions between my thighs.

I was nearing my orgasm. I could feel the tension building up in the pit of my stomach.

It felt amazing though it seemed as though the pleasure was all hers as she was seemingly enjoying ever single second of this. It was like she didn't care whether it benefited her or not. It still worked out in her favor.

"Fuck you're so tight." She mumbled against my jawline as she kissed around it softly.

"I t-told you I was a virgin, Billie." I struggled to speak coherently. 

"I wasn't complaining, angel. I like virgin pussy. It's just gonna take us a while to stretch you out without it being painful, okay princess?"

I couldn't respond.
The palm of her hand kept rubbing against my clit as her middle finger teased that one spot inside of me that made me lose control.

"B-Billie-"
"I know you're close, mama. I know. Go ahead. Let it out."

My arms reached around her back as my nails dug into her skin, coping with the sudden sensation of finally reaching my orgasm.

I moaned out her name as my cum dripped down onto her finger.

My chest heaved up and down and I was slightly trembling.

"That's a good girl. You did so good, mama. Such a good job." She kissed my cheek as she pulled her finger out of me slowly.

My hearts pace had slowed down but it was hard to catch my breath.

"Breathe, angel. Breathe. In and out, slowly." Her hand sat on my stomach as we watched it move up and down, eventually returning to it's original pattern.

"Atta girl." She murmured.

As she cleaned up after me, I lied back on the bed and watched her.

I didn't know what to do with myself.

I felt alone in a sense though Billie was right in front of me picking my clothes up from off the floor.

"Billie?"