𝓛𝓪𝓬𝓮

Ariana's POV

"Good morning, angels." Billie walked into our dressing room.

"Good morning daddy." They all responded, giggling and laughing quietly right after.

Well okay then...

"Alright, here's what gonna happen today. Liz, I'm gonna need you to take over Bella's 5 o'clock, Bella you'll perform at 7. Taking over lap dances tonight is Doja and Danielle, Ash your schedule is the usual and so on. Megan and Ari, you'll be a duo at the end of the night. Everybody got that?"

"Yes daddy." They all replied once again.

I don't understand.

A duo?

What's that supposed to mean?

"Alright, no time to lose. Start makeup and get dressed." And with that, she left the room to us.

"Megan-"

"I'll explain later. Let's go get dressed though, Billie doesn't like it when we're late." Meg grabbed my hand, dragging me into the large sized closet full of designer pieces.

How do you even pick one? Everything's so gorgeous.

"Alright, we have to match since we're doing a duo so I'm thinking we could go with the color black since it looked so good on you last night, and off of you of course." She giggled, referring to the black lingerie I wore at the slumber party yesterday.

I chuckled at her reference and shook my head.

"Come, I have the perfect outfits." She lead me upstairs and over to what looked like a section of just black clothing.

"Here, try this on and let me know what you think." She said, handing me a lace designer piece by Chanel.

Cute.

I took the clothing from her and went into one of the dressing rooms to change.

Once I finished changing, I walked back out for Megan's opinion.

"OH MY G.O.D. YOU LOOK STUNNING." She exclaimed, admiring the view before her.

I giggled and did a little spin for her.

"Are there any mirror's around here?" I questioned, wanting to see it for myself.

"Oh, we don't trust mirrors. We take pictures instead. Come, follow me for key lighting so you don't look ugly in the picture." Meg took me right back downstairs to what looked like a room where model's do photo shoots.

There were backdrops, fancy couches and expensive champagne.

Wow.

This is incredible.

"Okay, walk over here and just look at the camera. I'm gonna need you to do me next."

I obeyed and walked in front of the white backdrop, posing for the picture.