31 - Where I Belong

Jamie gathered me in his arms, very quickly realising that he could not do a good job of it with one of his hands tied to one of mine. He untied us, pulling on one end of the ribbon and then pressed himself against me. Through my nightdress and dressing gown I could feel every inch of him. Jamie moved from my lips to my neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin there like he had done when we had been in the field together after he had returned from France the first time.

I whimpered, my head falling to one shoulder so he could have as much room as he needed.

Jamie devoured me, his hands forever pressing me tighter against his body. I wanted so much more than this. I burned for him.

"Jamie, Jamie, Jamie..." I moaned out, trying to get his attention. "Jamie, I need -"
Jamie pulled back, the biggest grin on his face that I had ever seen. He looked like the cat who had got the cream. "Aye, my wife?"

I loved that he called me that.

"I need ye badly, my husband." I replied desperately as I opened my eyes to look at him, the hot trail of desire that he had left up and down my neck still burning red hot. "Will ye take me?"

He smirked, picking us both up from the floor and pushing me onto the bottom of the bed.

"It would be my greatest honour, and my greatest pleasure, Mo Bhean." My wife. I edged my way up to the headboard and sat against it, watching as Jamie took off his shirt and kicked his boots and socks off. He watched me all the while, a smile on his face as if he couldn't completely believe that we were man and wife.

He climbed onto the bed, advancing on me slowly until he was hovering over the top of me. Jamie kissed my lips once, softly, and then pulled away again, removing the dressing gown from my body and throwing it onto the floor.

He sat back on his heels momentarily to look at my body, now covered only by the nightgown.

He moaned as his eyes swept over me. I blushed and he grinned. "Dinna be shy, Eira, ye're the bonniest lass I've ever seen, and ye're my wife." It was as if he couldn't believe it. I could scarce be sure of it myself.

Jamie reached down to the hem of my nightdress and began to pull it upwards, slowly, giving me every chance to stop him or to ask him to start somewhere else.

But I didn't.

He pulled it over my head and then threw it behind him, sitting back once more to look at my body which, from the angle that he was at, was so clearly on display for him. He was sitting between my legs, with one spread on either side of him. My heat was on full display for him, and my nipples pebbled in the cold Spring night air.

Jamie dipped his head and placed a soft kiss just above my mound of dark curls, moving slowly upwards and keeping eye contact with me until he reached the valley of my breasts. My breath caught in my throat as he reached up with one large, calloused hand and covered one breast with it. It fit perfectly in his palm as if it had been made for him.

I had been made for him.

Two of his fingers twisted my nipple softly. I let out a loud moan as he lowered his bottom half, still clothed by his breeches, against my womanhood. He did this once, twice, three times and continued until I lost count and had tears coming from my eyes out of the pure desire which I had for him.

"Jamie!" I cried out, "please, dinna tease me any longer -"

He chuckled lowly, a deep Scottish sound emerging from the back of his throat as he pulled away from me completely and reached for the lace of his breeches.

"Are ye sure, Mo Bhean?"

I nodded eagerly, writhing in delight as he slowly undid the laces which were holding his breeches up and then pushed them down his legs. He manoeuvred himself until they were off his leg and then he was bare before me, his manhood standing up proudly against his navel.