part 6: time with blue

You look up at the broad doorway, feeling a brief flash of uncertainty when your eyes scanned the dark blue chambers that contained a massive gem giantess. Great... the very LAST thing I want is to re-encounter anyone that's bigger than a tree.

"Well then... let's go... we wouldn't want to keep our diamond waiting." Blue pearl murmured, unclipping your leash and setting a comforting hand on your shoulder. "I'll be right behind you."

You looked over at her briefly for a moment, before sucking in a deep, unneeded breath of air to steady yourself. Relax, (gem). You tell yourself. Just... see what your diamond wants and it'll be over. You huffed softly and nodded to the pearl, turning back to look up at the large door. Here goes nothing.

With an air of resolution, you gave a final sigh and walk into blue's quarters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, there you are."

You smiled inwardly at the soft, Irish voice echoing through out the chambers, and looked up to see blue diamond arise from what appeared to be a large bath, which drained from the moment she did so. She steps out of her bath, the water rolling off of her, until there isn't a single drop of water on her. You hoped your look of amazement went unnoticed. "Thank you, pearl." She takes a few steps away from her small tub, giving you a surprisingly friendly, if a little weary smile. You lifted your face up towards her, so she could see your calm, collected expression, even going so far as to curl your mouth into a friendly little smile. "My... diamond wanted to see... (gem)?" You asked tentively with a slight wince. Even after the amount of time spent with the blue gem, you couldn't help but feel weary of speaking with her. While blue was notably more softer than yellow and her court, that didn't change the fact she could crush you with a press of her finger, should you let something slip.

"Yes... but don't worry. I assure you, you aren't in any trouble." Despite the relief you felt from this, the mystery of this sudden meeting raised your suspicion even more. She suddenly walked over to you, coming close to the point where she looms over you, casting a massive shadow over you and her pearl. While her pearl was very used to standing beneath such a height, you find yourself fighting down the urge to flee at the massive woman staring down at you. You forced yourself to keep your eyes on hers as to not be disrespectful, but you couldn't stop yourself from swallowing a dry knot in your throat.

There was a brief stare down as her diamond eyes looked you over, her expression curious, but intrigued, like a child that had discovered something new.

It was kind of an enjoyable expression on someone so high in status.

Her hand suddenly raises, and you couldn't stop yourself from flinching at the sudden action. To your slight surprise, she pauses her actions to regard you with a look of reassurance. "Don't be scared. This will not hurt, I promise." Slowly, she suddenly brought her hand down to your form wrapped her massive fingers around you with surprising gentleness. You then felt yourself getting lifted up into the air, and get placed onto her palm of her hand. You find yourself wobbling slightly on the new uneven ground, resorting to just crouching subtly into it, while clutching her curled finger for balance.