chapter five

i have to be honest guys, sometimes i forgot this fic exists. hence the awfully timed updates. i'm really into tom holland right now so i'm writing that stuff, plus i'm very overwhelmed and stressed as a senior in college. so enjoy this chapter and maybe another update will come soon!

warnings: bdsm contracts
word count: 4.4k

KENDALL

come over tonight? we can have a talk about what you asked me.
-matthew gray gubler

sure! that sounds good. i can pick up dinner on the way over

i let out a little squeal, kicking my legs excitedly. erica and penny eye me as i celebrate, brows furrowed and lips pursed. but i stick my tongue out at them, effectively kicking them out of my office.

i spend the rest of my work day on the edge of my seat, tapping my pen constantly and probably annoying the hell out of everyone. but i manage to make it to the end of the day and rush out as soon as the clock hits five o'clock.

i go home to change, as i always do, changing into jeans and a cute top with a pair of tennis shoes. i figured that dressing casual would be a good call if we're just having dinner and talking tonight.

i nearly tiptoe up matthew's driveway and my hand trembles just slightly as i knock on the door. it swings open, showing matthew grinning in a cute sweater and jeans. "hi!"

"hi there," i smile, stepping inside. i reach for my coat and matthew moved to help me take it off, hanging it up on the hook. "thanks for inviting me over."

"thanks for coming," matthew chuckles, gesturing for me to follow him inside.

we quickly decide to order a pizza and take a seat on the floor in the living room. he puts the tv on and we start eating the pizza in silence for a little while. but i can feel the tension and the elephant is roaming around the room and it starts to become unbearable after a little while.

"so," i put down my pizza crust and lean back against the couch, "you said you wanted to talk about what i asked."

matthew nods, almost to himself, and follows me in putting his food aside. "yeah, i do."

and i just watch him as he tidies up his spot a little bit, wiping the crumbs up and closing the pizza box. it's almost like a tease, holding off on me and the conversation. but i shift my hips around and he finally looks up with me.

"kendall," he states softly, his voice dropping just a bit, "if you want this, we're going to have to set very strict boundaries about what we can and can't do and what kind of relationship we will have. there's going to be a lot of rules aside from the ones i give you as a dominant, especially since we're in the public eye. this is going to take a lot of work, communication, a contract, and rules."

"i'm okay with that," i answer quickly and scoot closer to him on the carpet. "i wanna learn from you. i wanna be with you."

matthew nods and reaches for his backpack behind the couch and then pulls out a packet of papers. "so here's what we're going to do." i take the packet and flip through the pages, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "we're going to talk about everything," he materializes another identical packet from his bag. "we're going to talk about kinks, safewords, birth control, boundaries, limits. we don't have to talk about them today but we are going to talk about it before we do any kind of play or intercourse."