chapter eight

warnings: smut!! literally only smut no plot. punishment— spanking, bdsm dynamics, choking, shibari, daddy and sir kink, degradation and praise, honestly there's some incorrect bdsm practices here but nothing nonconsensual
word count: 3.5k

KENDALL

i drop to my knees and place my hands on my thighs, bowing my head. my heels dig uncomfortably into my bottom and my dresses stretches over my hips. the strapless top starts to fall but i know if i fix it too late and matthew sees me moving, i'm going to have a problem. so i don't bother to try to fix it and just let it get dangerously close to exposing me.

matthew's heavy footsteps up the stairs make me jolt, and i squeeze my eyes shut. he comes through the bedroom door and leans against the wall. i feel his eyes on me, watching me for any movement or disobedience. the atmosphere feels so different compared to other days. it feels so tense and the air feels thick. but something about that makes it much more exciting. i almost feel like prey being watched by a predator. i have to resist squeezing my thighs together.

"get up," matthew's deep voice floats through the room. i stumble to my feet, wobbling on my heels. "shoes off." i bend over and unclasp one shoes and then the other, neatly setting them beside my feet. "get undressed."

i struggle with the zipper on my dress for an embarrassing amount of time, and even when i look up at matthew, he doesn't budge. i manage to get the zipper down and drop the dress aside, leaving me completely bare under his gaze.

matthew finally moves, sitting on the edge of the bed. "over my knee."

i furrow my eyebrows, hesitating before i move. over his knee? what am i getting punished for? but in order to prevent getting a harsher punishment, i follow his instructions. i crawl onto the bed and drape my stomach over his thighs, leaning on my elbows to keep myself up.

"you," matthew smooths his hand over my bottom and i close my eyes when i feel the cool metal of his watch on my skin, "missed four of my cues tonight and that is unacceptable. what do you have to say for yourself, kendall?"

i drop my forehead onto my hands and let out a disappointed sigh. i thought i did so well tonight, and matthew even told me i did, but now i'm being punished. "i'm sorry, sir."

"now you're a very lucky girl, aren't you?" his voice sounds condescending and like he's talking himself up. "you're so, so lucky to have me as your dominant, right?" i nod along with his words, too nervous to talk. "you're so lucky to have an understanding, patient, forgiving sir, aren't you?"

"yes, sir. very lucky."

"you missed fours cues," he circles his hand around my cheek, one hand pressing into my back to keep me down against him. "normally, i would give five strikes for each infraction. but i know it was your first time doing public cues so i'm going to be lenient. i'm so nice, right?"

i nod again, some level of relief flooding my body. "yes, sir."

"ten strikes with my hand. half of what i would normally give," he squeezes my ass in his big hand, sliding his other hand to my shoulder blades to press my against the bed. "you're gonna count every hit and apologize for breaking the rules. got it?" i nod in confirmation. "kendall," he lowers his voice just slightly and i lift my head to look back at him. i always know when he speaks my name in a scene, he's bringing me back to reality. "what's your color?"