The Cake Part 1 - Chapter 13

AN - Bleh this one is bad.. Anyway hope you like this one FOR now

Lewis POV

I laid Reika on the ground making her sit upright against the wall. Her eyes looked hollow and darker in the light. Too much mascara again I guess... Or maybe her eyes bleed too much.

That's what happens to animatronics who went insane. It's our way of anger and stress.

To those who don't really know me, I'm an older model lion. I used to work here years ago as a cooker. Until that day I saw a bleeding hand and a kid crying on the floor as I held the knife.... Yea it didn't go so well.
No has noticed me. Foxy repaired and activated me once more. Since then I stayed away from the world and live in the shadows looking for a solution for our freedom. Well I don't have any at the moment..

No other animatronic here has the knowledge that I'm still roaming the restraunt. I'm basically under Foxy's command.

Meanwhile...I heard a sigh and I knew she's getting her conscious back as I watch Reika open her eyes. She jumped once she had spotted me.

"Hey I'm Lewis!" I greeted and held my old dirty brown paw out to shake her paw. She didn't budge.

"Ummm uh... Where exactly did you come fr- Ooww!?" Her paw moved to the back of her head and massaged the right spot where I had hit her cold. Oops I forgot about that..

I kicked the rolling pin awkwardly behind me. Pretending I never had it.

"Alright forgive me if I'm rude but, you don't greet someone like that Especially to me..... Not cool " She said struggling to stand up.

"Now please GET out.." She ordered.

She pushed me out of the door with her paws against my shoulders. I could feel a little pinch of claws pinning me.

"WAIT you forgot these!" As I tossed an object towards her. However it clashed into the closing door before it could escape through.

"Nope!" She said.

The light went out inside and that's when I realised I couldn't make her come back. So instead I picked it up and stuffed it inside my front pocket on my apron..

Time Skip to Opening -

Reika's POV

Got good news!!
Well today I got an exception and a break for the day which means I'm not only allowed to be slack but I have to serve a birthday cake to the kids. That's all.
What could be worse. At least Freddy gets to do something real for once. Not saying he never was. My voice always seems cheery compared to him so all the kids drifted away from him bit by bit those past years.

IM JUST saying, that's the truth. Although my saber teeth might look intimidating up close, the kids don't mind a thing and that really annoys me. Oh and I've been trying to find my necklace. IVE LOST IT. I can't go on without it... I wear it because it makes me feel better about myself. Keeps the spirits up when I'm sad.. Now I'm panicking!!

It looks like I have a metal cone around my chest now along with painfully looking wires sticking out. It's shit....

" Oh come on girl! All you have to do is pick up the cake and put it on the table" I gestured to myself in the mirror.
"I mean what could go wrong?? .." She chuckled nervously. I assumed I wasn't.

I sat down on the floor reading the rest of my chore. My eyes squinted and my ears crumpled down together suddenly hearing a very disturbing cluster of pots and pans even glasses.

Once the stupid racket stopped, I continued reading laying my index metal finger on the following sentences. "Okay re read this one more time.. So '1. You must serv-...*CLASH creeaak*!!"

My finger drew a whole on the note. A blaze brewed in my head as I heard the voice again of the incredibly rude and annoying chicken. My cheeks bulged like balloons as if fire was going to blaze outta my mouth.

My ears flapped backwards in anger as a pot hit me on the back. Scrunching what once was a clean piece of paper, I turned and threw it at Chica.

"Do you know how to KNOCK?!" I exclaimed.

"The CAKE!"

"The what?!"

"The cake that was on the kitchen bench!!" Chica yelled as she flailed her arms widely. "ITS GONE"

She was continuously panicking and hyperventilating chewing the plaster off her feathers.

I gasped and gushed into the kitchen. The two doors whipped back as I pushed them firmly.

Chica stood behind me chewing her fingers non stop like a psycho.
Well the mess in the kitchen wasn't the big problem. What the problem is someone had tampered inside the birthday cake box. The box that had the cake I'm supposed to take care of.

"Is that chewing I hear?"

We both follow the noises around the distorted kitchen. It looks like a utensil tornado had hit at the category of 4.

"FOUND IT!" Chica yelled in discovery.

A little plump boy was hiding in the dishwasher disgustingly chewing the sweet cake. He smiled awkwardly showing all the icing and brown crumbling evidence. All that was left of the cake was the tiny flecks of caramel on the pot covered floor.

Chica slowly backed away from me saying ' it's your problem now'. And she was right. If I get caught that the cake is missing or eaten, they will ALL blame on me. Infact I would be suspended for a month...

That means, no roaming, no contact with anyone else and worse locked up in a cellar or worse......A CAGE. Written by the manager. Signed.....

I gulped deeply and started feeling uneasy tugging my ears down. If only I had paid attention when Chica forced me to bake something with her years ago, I could have made another cake as a replica.

"Don't think about even asking me..." Chica burst.

Damn she knew I was going to that. Not even a chance.

Chica then stormed out of the kitchen about to head into the crowd of kids.
I managed to grab her hand before she could escape. "Chica please! I REALLY need your help this time!!".

She angrily pulled away and glared like she does when someone had eaten her pizza.

"Deal with it it's your job!!"

Bonnie appeared in the gloom. "What happened?!!" He gasped at the mess.

Chica's finger poked my eye and pointed. "She did it!"

I felt a 'WHAT' feeling spread over my face. How could she do THIS TO ME!!
"Umm yea kinda need another cake?" I scratched the back of my head avoiding Chica.

Bonnie's eyebrow raised up. "Well okay I'll help then!"

"NO it's her responsibility..." A voiced boomed. God damnit Freddy...

"HA! It's ok I totally have a spare cake somewhere!" .......

It then became a big silence..
Yea somewhere. I looked at the boy who scuttled under the party table. If only cake didn't have to turn into something else when it came from the other end.... (If you know what I mean XD)

(AN - I've got so much homework and more stuff that's in my face at the moment but until next time my fellow readers!!!)