Love Struck - Chapter 4

(The video above is the song she was humming... And she sounds a lot like this singer too.) Idek :P you know once you read on in this chapter...

Bonnie's POV

I peeked over my cards looking over at Freddy who was studying his cards harder than someone who would study for tests. I chuckled silently trying not to be suspicious. He isn't gonna escape this time. Well again. You guys do know I always win right?
"What's your next move huh?"
"I'm on it.. Hehe"

He put down a card on the pile making the table thud loudly.
"HA! I bet you don't have that card!"
I looked down and chuckled again. "You thought too soon BRUH!" I slapped my last card down and spat in his face.

"I WIN AGAIN HAHA!"
"Ugh every time!" Freddy sighed.
I laughed so hard my chair almost fell backwards. I was about to shuffle the cards to play another round, when Chica burst into the table making the cards fly everywhere.
"What was that for!?"

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble but Reika's gone! I can't find her anywhere and I t-"
"It's ok chill, I'm sure she's just hiding from us somewhere.."
"Hmm maybe your right, oh I bags next game!" Chica sat on the table eagerly staring at us.

Getting really annoyed, I started picking up all the cards that were dropped.
*creeeaaaaakkk

We all spun round seeing Reika trying to creep back to her room from the backstage.
"Omg Reika I was so worried, where were you!? What where you doing in the backstage?"
"Uhh I meant to do that uh huh...."

Her expression looked queasy and sick. As if she was drank sewage in one whole go.
"You ok?"
"Yea yea I'm fine.."

She awkwardly smiled at me then walked towards us. On her face, there was a long black smudged line that ran down her cheek and her fur was extremely messy.
"Reika you gotta little something here..." I pointed to my face showing Reika where it was.

"Oh thanks.. Ugh the makeup is so annoying ha ha.. One sec!"

She ran while covering her right eye down the hall almost tripping over Freddy's chair.

"Woww ok?"

I shook my head and dealed the cards out.
I don't know about you but Reika would never do something like this.. I mean she wouldn't bother killing someone for pleasure. Especially enjoying it. Chica and I witnessed the whole thing. Once she was behind the chair of the night guard, she looked and acted different.

She acted way more ferocious than the Freddy would murder. Those eyes were menacing black and red. Extended claws that could slice a pizza without any hard effort. Fangs that can seep into metal.

Reika is starting to give me the hibbi jibbies.

It's getting a bit of a concern. She could mess up our reputation big time. Not only that, if Reika were to do that during the day at the kids, she will end up getting us deactivated or even dismantled as well as her. I don't blame her..
She's being through a lot of stress lately during these years. Being hassled by young children and crazy fans wanting her to do more and more. Pushing her to this breaking point...

"I'm going back to the stage.. I can't be bothered playing another game again".
"Ok suit yourself!" Chica jumped into my chair as I went up the stage and sat down resting my head on my palm.

I sighed as I looked at the advertisement of Reika on the side of the wall.

'Want to sing along? Then come along and join us to see Reika's new fabulous hits! Only at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Starts at 12:00pm onwards everyday until 6:00pm! 2$ per performance each! Ring us for more details! '

Reika's POV

I stood over my makeup desk, letting my little tuft of hair brush the mirror. I didn't bother getting distracted with other stuff. Just stared at the mirror while rubbing my smudged mascara off my face. That tear really affected me huh.
The smudge made me look really exhausted and miserable. It was all true anyway.

I rested onto the dirty mattress and ran my claws carefully through my hair humming a happy song I'm going to sing tomorrow. It's one of my favourites! Heroes by Tove Lo, I'm just covering her voice though. I loved it because it makes me confident. Although I hate getting attention.

I also suddenly started thinking about Foxy and an unexpected grin appeared on my face. Wait why am I smiling? I stopped grooming myself for a bit and thought about him.

He was probably the hottest guy I ever yelled at even though he looked... broken. But why was he all you know?.... Different. I mean he seems strangely familiar and that voice I swear I've heard that before.
There's something about Foxy that could help me remember my past. Before I was the Reika. Before I came to this prison. But I don't have the courage to talk to him again. I'm actually scared about knowing the truth. However I perhaps might not ever see Foxy again after tonight.

I might as well ask the others if they know him. I don't understand why not? He looks like our kind you know what I mean?
But most likely they won't have a clue about Foxy. It's that bit where he's mysterious.

He didn't show much of his information nor told me about himself either. For now I just need to wing it and follow the paths of what awaits me. I hope tomorrow will be a better today at least for me .... hopefully..

It's obivious that it hasn't been a pleasant day for me.. Well any day!
I made my tail wrap my legs to keep me comfortable and closed my eye lids..