Factory Blues - Chapter 15

(THIRD PERSON POV) just a slight change for this one <3

Lewis and Reika groaned and whined as they scuffled in the vents often bumping into each other Foxy had stopped to get the dust off his plastic eyes. "Could you guys be any slower?" Lewis complained as he suffocated in Reika's tail.

"I can't see.. It's so fluffin dark in here!" Reika coughed. "Foxy isn't there any other way than this dump?".

Foxy didn't answer. He carried on crawling in front. ".....".

"Ouch!" Lewis shouted stepping on a nail.

As minutes ticked by the agitated group finally made to the end of the vent followed by another bumping accident. Foxy thumped the vent seal trying to break through with his bare endoskeleton feet. "Careful Foxy someone might hear us!".

"Com on we need to push together!" Reika hesitated "one two.....THREE". They push the vent seal which made it clash onto the other side. Reika managed to squeeze through Foxy and peeked out the other side. "HEY! I wanna see!" Lewis panted trying to push in front.

"Wait STOPPP!" Reika yelled as she fell forward into the darkness. Luckily Foxy managed to grab her tail before she broke something.

Foxy growled at Lewis making him shuffle to the back of the line. "Hey is this it? All I see are shelves full of stuff..." She discovered. "Ah ye lass this is it".

"You can drop me now it's not that high!".

The three animatronics jumped down from the vent and stayed together eying the ghostly surrounding. "This looks like a warehouse or somthin... It didn't look like this before".

"AHA!" Lewis cheered with a jump, " it says cooking aisle over there!"..

"SHUSSSSSSSSSSHHH" Foxy and Reika hissed. (Poor Lewis X33)
"Soz" as he tiptoed off to find a rolling pin leaving the two lonely canines behind.

Reika furiously blinked and grunted.

"Uggghhh it's dark! I forgot how to make my eyes turn into night mode..."

"Here..*click*" Foxy switched a button next to Reika's eyes. "Oh ...thanks a bunch..... I'll go check aisle number 5" she said.

Foxy nodded and pretended to go into a different aisle than her. Instead he followed steadily behind watching every movement she would make. Making sure she was safe and unharmed. Often there would be a shuffle of boxes and items moving about because she would move them. "Geez how hard is it to find a useless rolling utensil...." She whispered in an irritated tone.

Foxy then remembered that he wanted to tell her something very important the other night. It didn't go well as you know. But she just wouldn't listen. Even if she did listen, she would tell Freddy and the others about Foxy and they will kill him.

She doesn't know that... He tried to tell her that...

Because something is controlling us. He can hear us. He knows everything about us. His name is not to be mentioned at anytime.

Foxy then figured that it would be safe not to tell her. Make Reika figure it out herself. It's the only way..

"Foxy.......?" She whispered and turned around. He quickly get dove into the metal rack full of plates. Reika shrugged and continued to walk in the same direction. The footsteps suddenly faded away.

Lewis POV

I scuttled away looking through each shelve like a psycho. I couldn't find a rolling pin only spatulas and pitchforks etc were avail. I sighed deeply and continued to search for it. It's been 30 minutes already... It takes a while to bake a cake.. Hopefully the others have found something useful by now... I take that back....

Something screamed in the distance and echoed in the aisles. Reika...
"REIKAA!!! " Foxy yelled. I could hear pounding feet coming towards my aisle I was in. Foxy dashed to me and panted. "What happened!!!??"

"Matey we have to go ...NOW!"

The tiles under us started rumbling. "AAHH WHAT THE FFF-...." The ground beneath me disappeared in an instant.... The next thing I knew we both blacked out with a thud.

Until next time X333