Reika - Chapter 1

I hope you guys are enjoying the story ^u^
The picture at the top was what i drew. It's Reika's colour design thingy.

I stood in the shadows on backstage with my brown dark nose poking through the curtains watching them perform. Every time I felt disgusted. The excited smiles on the children's face made me sick and queasy. Especially those gross beige squiddy-talon like grabbers they have.

I don't even know what they are even called. It's not that I don't have school or whatever..
I'm just made of metal in a baggy stupid suit. It really sucks and it stinks so bad. No one has the time to fix us and CLEAN us. And when I mean 'us ' I mean the ones who are forced and get their iron ass kicked up on stage to entertain people.

I literally hate it. I'm guessing that's what everyone would be thinking.

It's almost over and I'm performing next.
My head made a creak as I turned around to flee. But the pizzeria staff were already there blocking my exit.
"Where do you think your going?"
"Your performing soon, you can't leave now! Go back to your place!"

The staff grabbed my metal paw and lead me back to the back stage. It was against my code to hurt someone during the day time. It's kinda hard to explain why.
Freddy, Chica and Bonnie, my other band mates, brushed past me. Well I wouldn't say that we actually get along. We don't.

I urged to flip up the 'finger' at them.

They always do this! Forgot to perform without me AGAIN. This was like the 100 hundredth time.
I glared my pierce amber eyes at Chica who quickly scooped away from my personal space.

I gave a static curse no one could understand, before I stepped foot outside infront of the toddlers and adults.

When I did, the kids stared with amazement. It blared my ears away hearing them cheer, but I tried not to show. I'd rather be at a rave party.
For a second I sighed as I looked at my silver microphone as if it had issues.

I danced to the crowd and started singing a specific song that I thought was really stupid. My body felt controlled as if I was a puppet..
"Ooooooh! Mama she's FLUFFYY!"
"Can I touch her please please please Mama?"

I stopped singing right after she said that. My feet stayed in the same position and hardly moved.

SHUT UP! You ain't touching ME, as I cursed inside my thoughts.

"Oh no I'm sorry kid, but kids like you aren't allowed to touch Reika" said one of the pizza staff rudely.

"EXUSE ME! I paid my child this party not just for a sight seeing attraction!" The mum replied angrily.

"No I'm sorry mam, but this animatronic is currently off limits for hugs etc!"

"Ok then I will pay you extra, $50.00 how's that?"
The mother stuffed the money in his face without waiting for his answer. He was speechless and didn't say a word for long.

"Uhh .... sure but be careful"
My heart broke and my face froze. The same immersion you would have made if a mass murderer was about to stab you. Oh did I tell you, I have this things with kids. I just can't stand them.

The child ran excitedly onto the stage. I tried giving the little devil a death stare and scare her off but it didn't work only made her laugh even more.

"QUICK MUM, TAKE THE PICTURE!"
Her mum got the camera and urged her daughter to move closer to me.

In seconds, I just realised she was hugging me. I looked at the shutter and squinted hard, as the light reflected of my plastic eyeballs. It went a little bit blurry as I wasn't used to photography.