Spill the Beans - Chapter 10

A/N Honestly this chapter it'snt going anywhere really, but whatever here's another boring chapter for y'all to read -.- ps I'm really busy so I can't really have time to work much on this. It will probably take me at least 6+ days or more just make one part... Hope you guys understand :)

Foxy's POV

I almost choked myself from her statement. I held my neck trying to keep it there from escaping into the public. Something made my tail shiver a bit as I turned to Reika.

I had a little glance of her piercing sparkling amber eyes. Little bits of yellow bright light shone in them making her eyes look like a garnet.

I'm glad this plan worked. Hopefully she won't tell the others. I will be dead meat. Infact I might as well tell her the truth. About everything. Then she will understand what my point is. I knew somewhere inside me could feel that she will understand.

But only if I can successfully gain her trust.

"Reika, I needed to tell yea somethin..." I stuttered a little bit at the end.

She looked up directly at me with a very confused expression. She was a little bit disappointed because I interrupted the mood.

"Ye know Freddy ain't himself anymore.. He be trying to trick ye.."

"What are you talking about...!?"

This isn't good. She not believing me. And after all he did to her she is still not confirming.

"Okay maybe Freddy can be a bit mean and annoying but that doesn't give you the right to say that and... Wait a minute! How do you know him?"

Crap! She's making me spilling the beans. I regretted what had escaped my mouth just seconds ago. Her muzzle pointed straight at me waiting for the answer. She wouldn't budge.

"Hehe look a-at the time..." I laughed nervously as my hook pointed behind her.

She finally turned around and gasped.
"Is that a clock on that block thing!?"

I nodded slightly.

"SHOOT ITS 6:40am! I have to go!.." She gasped, "oh and tonight you better be on the roof, you have some explaining to do then.."

She got up and stopped in front of the road, "uhh where...?"

"Just head straight that way.. It will be on the left side..."

"Kay thanks..."

"Ye know We could always jump on eh car..."

She was already running on the side of the road back, ignoring the other part of what I said.
Already knew she would rather choose that option.

~

Reika's POV

Luckily no one saw me come from that back door. I put the old broken lock back on so it wouldn't be that suspicious.

I poked my head out of the backstage and saw Bonnie carefully cleaning his bright red guitar. I don't even know what Chica was doing. Probably smashing the plates again I guess. Haha I was kidding.

I went back to my room in an orderly fashion and sat myself on the mattress thinking about what I had just through last night. There was NO WAY I'm doing that again... And I don't understand what he meant about Freddy...

Whatever...

I stretched my legs and yawned across the mattress trying to get some rest before the pizzeria opens again.