The Strange Deal - Chapter 16

(AN - Here's another baddass chapter XD)

Reika's POV

I opened my eyes trying to focus my lens (they are pretty old so). I knew I was laying on the ground, once it came to focus. My head felt so heavy. It's like someone hit me with an anvil...

"W-where am I?" I stuttered and rubbed my head softly. Dim lit screens surround basically the entire room. There were two giant mechanical glass cylinders behind me. I clasp my arms around me and rocked slightly back and forth trying to comfort my fear.

".....F-fox... Le-w-is...?" I whispered as my ears dropped. There was no answer of such. No one was here.... There was a strong and strange presence filling up my nostrils. I had no memory of how i came here.

Last thing I remember was falling in a trap.. Then being zapped.. Let me tell you it wasn't nice.
The computers started to flicker again. It was like a dark rave party. Just then footsteps came closer.

I scuttled away from the noise's distance. "Who's thee-re!". That only made the shadow come even closer. It looked more like a man. My eyes widened as I saw his. There was only one thing I can say about the guy...

He was ... Just purple... His skin.. His whole clothing .... Just purple ... (Hint hint >:D)

His eyes were white and large.. No pupils of any kind...

The permanent smile he has, made me shiver. Wait this doesn't make sense.... Was he the man in my nightmares?? The one who dissected" my parts??.... Whoever he was I don't trust him a bit...

"NO...D-don't COME ANY CLOSER!" I shouted in paranoia. My back eventually pressed against the glowing glass cylinder behind. I started breathing intensively knowing that this time I might as well be recycled into cans... For real.

He gave a chuckle and stood over my face. "I don't take orders from a buck toothed bitch (she is a canine duhh).." He said in a calm state.

I looked at him checking if he had any kind of weapon that could tear me apart, but there was nothing. "Look I don't want any trouble!".

I stood up carefully and backed away from him. "I unfortunately don't tolerate 'unauthorized' members tampering in my factory.. And you have violated that rule..." As he stared right through my amber orbs. His orbs almost blinded mine.
"Please all I want is a utensil so I can make a cake..." I begged.

"Oh *chuckles* there's NO need for that..." He said walking behind the desks.

I stepped a little closer. A large box appeared out the gloom. The large box had a bright pink and purple ribbon wrapped around the box making it look like a present. I could smell caramel frosting and cream inside.

"A cake!?"

"Yes indeed"

"I-I-I need-dd..." My paw started to go towards the box. He swung the box away from my reach and pointed his index finger at me.

".. You may have it.. However you must do me a favor in return..."

"At the start of tomorrow you must bring me a child.. Each day.. Every day.." I wondered what the heck why would he need them for...??

".....I uh... " as I crossed my arms.

"You can trust me right ... What I'm about to give to you will save you..." I looked back at him still unsure. CRAP! I only have 5 mins left until the cake serving!! My jaw chattered in fear. There's no other choice.

"...but what will you do with the kids?... "

"You shall see tomorrow night once you bring me one ..." I managed to find a smile crack on his face. I don't know but something shouted at me to deny.. There was still no choice.. I'd rather save myself...

But I still don't know if I should trust this guy.. And still slightly looks like the one in my nightmares. But right now he isn't harming me. I took in a deep breath and grabbed the boxed cake off him. "Alright I will do it..." , finally making my decision.

"...good choice girl.. Now hop along before it's too late.. hehehe... See you tomorrow .." with that a giant metal sliding door open on the right side of the office with a sign saying 'Exit' .

As I headed to the door, I then realized that I lost Foxy and Lewis. "Hey have you happen to see two...uh.. Wha.....-" The Purple dude fro some reason disappeared and was now no where to be seen.

I flinched as I felt a sharp metal touch on my back. "FOXY!! LEWIS!!" I screamed in joy.

I ran towards Lewis to give him a warm embrace instead crashing into Foxy as Lewis jumped out my reach. My muzzel was right on his chest. I tried my absolute hardest to keep my blush back but it was too late. "Ee sorry..."

I somehow spotted him chuckling.

"Hey we only have two minutes left!!! QUICK!" Lewis jumped trying to get our attention. Oh shoot!

TIME SKIPPING TO THE SERVING X3

My hands trembled nervously whilst carrying the cake. Kids were babbling about in the dining area surrounding the birthday kid. Chica was suprized that I had a new cake with me and continuously stared at me like ' HOW!? '. Luckily I was distracted with all the children in my face. Although I rather not have that.

I could feel myself sweating as I placed the cake in front of a little girl. She looked 10. Nice flowing blonde hair and blue eyes. A typical princess if I say so myself.... I crave that hair though...

(AN- I don't have blonde hair just so you know XD)

"EEEKKK THANK YOU Reika!! I love Caramel!!!" She squealed with happiness. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the crowd scooping away from the other children. I peeked out of the east hall watching them singing wishing her a happy birthday. As well as Freddy and others. Instead I walked down to my room thinking about what that guy told me.

".. Bring a child.... Each and everyday..... I'll show you what I will do with them.... See you tomorrow.... Hehehe..."

To be honest, sooner or later I will know him better. Hopefully...

Until Next Time .... BAIII