The Silhouette - Chapter 2

Reika's POV

I heard footsteps coming as I hid behind the door. I knew it was the new night guard.
Chica was outside because her moans got louder as she went to pay the man a visit. Shut up oh my god.
She really has to be loud. Like seriously?!
I looked at the camera that I broke months ago because I didn't liked being watched. The staff couldn't be bothered fixing it. I'm guessing since they know what I'm capable of.

I mean...
I wanted to get out of my room for a bit and wonder to get me off my temper and it gets crazy from there, so I slightly opened the door making a very loud creak. I could see the camera was flashing red which meant I was being watched. Only my paw was visible.

I stayed in that position until he stopped watching me. As soon as the camera stopped flashing red, I walked down the hall near his office and waited in front of the door in the darkness.

What a noob! He was too busy checking the useless cameras and didn't even check the door lights for me. I shrugged and crept inside his office and stealthily sneaked behind him. This was actually fun even though I've never murdered someone before and I never would.

However I didn't feel myself anymore which caused me to shiver. It was like a very dark presence was taking over my body.

A mischievous grin spread across my face and my dark amber eyes glowed behind the night guard. I can feel him hallucinating and his heavy breathing. It's obvious that he was scared. I feel it.

I got my extended claws and I patted the guys head softly trying not to penetrate his skull.
"Easy now" I whispered
"No need to be scared..... Your shift is over.."

He dropped the monitor and dared not to look at me.
"Hey why wont you look at me? That's really rude of you!"

I forcefully turned the wheely chair facing me and glared at him.
"You know people like you don't realise how that hurts my feelings! It truly does!"

The security guard turned pale.

It was like as if I was his worst nightmare. I was hurt. Deep inside. My cold hearted soul. I could feel hatred infesting my good side.
I started laughing shrilly and my eyes turned black and my red pupils started to show.
It hurt but I loved it. This was the best feeling I ever had. My fangs started bleeding and my claws extended. I started crying because of the excruciating pain I'm currently going through. I grinned so hard my mouth leaked with blood.

In few seconds I screeched like a demented wild animal and violently slashed his face making him blind. He screamed and fell to the floor holding his eyes. Blood dripped from my claws. I grabbed him by the collar tightly and dragged to a corner. Then forcefully stuffed him inside a Freddy suit hidden in the corner. The suit severely bled and the smell was foul. I giggled and smiled making my cheeks break. I strangely kept staring at the dead and lifeless corpse while my shoulders shook from my disoriented laugh.

But....
I saw something ... Like an image flashback

It was a girl... She was happy... She had eyes like me.... She was laughing and smiling at me.... She was trying to tell me something I couldn't make out..... Then she turned sad and started crying... It ended with a scream.....

"Whhha....att??...."

I turned back to my normal self. I jumped as I saw the a bleeding suit lying lifeless on the office floor.

Bonnie and Chica walked into the room and gazed at the stuffed night guard.
"But bu-t how!? You never do this!"
They both began staring at me astonished.
"WTF why am I HERE?!" I screamed. I touched my broken cheeks and gasped in pain. "I did this?!" Water started welling in my eyes.

"What do you mean 'why I am are here'??!!! You never come out to kill a person before, your becoming like us"
Bonnie was happy about it.

"OMG finally you side with us now!"
Chica squealed in pleasure.

"Nonon non non no! This isn't right! WHAT THE FR-!..."
This can't be happening I DO NOT want to be like those freaks. My voice box squeaked as I coughed from too much breathing.

Freddy joined the fray, "okay what's going on here! I hear blabbering nonsense!".

Chica was about to explain but I cut her off.

"Guys it's not OKAY, I don't deserve to be here... Killing someone for no reason... I don't even know what exactly happened but apparently I murdered the night guard...happy?".

I looked at Freddy with my guilty eyes and walked out without another word.
I past the big purple curtain and rushed into backstage. My elbow broke the lock of the crooked door and walked up the steel stairs to the top of the building.

My feet clanked loudly as I stiffly climbed the rusty staircase. A shine of light shone on my head once I reached the top.

My body slowly strolled on the concrete building right to the edge. I looked down watching the cars go by the street.
I sighed heavily and closed my eyes. My thoughts were too much for me and I needed to dispose of them. By killing myself. Yes I said it. My arms rose as wind brushed against my fur.

I was about to jump off, when a strange familiar voice called to me.

"Don't do it lass...it's ain't worth nothin"
I turned around quickly seeing a dark reddish silhouette in the darkness.

That silhouette wasn't a person. It was someone like me. Who looked similar as my appearance
"Um do I know you?"

The robotic figure shook its head.
"Come on SHOW YOURSELF!" I shouted trying not to hesitate to much.

The shadow stepped closer into the moonlight. He was all torn up and battered. To be honest, I felt very bad but scared at the same time.

"What do want from me?!"