Fighting for a Brat! - Chapter 6

Another Reika drawing <33 I also hope I'm not annoying you with my art XD

Foxy's POV

I Could hear kids squealing with joy right at the front of the stage.
It was 11:56am which means only one thing. The shows about to start. I had to watch this. It was my only chance to see her again.

Nobody would see me once this place gets dark, only the stage was visible for anyone.

I waited for her to go on stage. Bonnie and Chica waited.

"Hey kids and fellow fans, your ready for some pop?"

The kids cheered and screamed as their arms rose up and shaked crazily.
Bonnie started the jam with his guitar. That's when she started singing. It was beautiful.

"We go hideaway in daylight
We go undercover when under sun
Got a secret side in plain sight
Where the streets are empty
That's where we run"

The people started clapping to a rhythm. By now my whole neck was poking outside the curtain staring at the performance.
I loved watching her dance. Like butterflies flying. It was making me red as tomatoes.

"We could be heroes ohh ohh OoOoo, We could be- "

I laid on the edge of my platform listening while kicking my feet slowly back and forward. I realised I was in a trance, there was no way could resist this.

Once the song was eventually over, I almost slipped off the stage as my trance faded.
I heard a shout, that came from a girl in the crowd.

"Pfffftt I could do better than that mutt!" She boasted.

"Exuse me?" A growl came from Reika.

"Yes I said it!" The girl climbed the stage next to her.
"Hey little girl, you can't get that close to Reika!" One of the staff yelled.

She ignored his warning, " hey everyone you do realise, she is a robot and robots can't sing! So clearly she's lip singing...Fakerrrrrrr"

The girl smirked at Reika. She criticised Reika so much it was making her seeth.
As the girl faced the crowd and bragged about how she was than her, Reika's eyes turned black and deadly.

The type of eyes on a person who has the taste for blood. Like a person who's dying of thirst.
Reika stood still behind the girl violently twitching her head. The crowd gasped. Infact I could see someone taking a video.

"Samantha get back here right now!" Her mother bellowed.
She ignored her mum and kept on criticising.
Reika began having strange substance leaking from her mouth. Bonnie and Chica didn't move and looked horrified at each other.

Idiots! They can't even attempt to stop her wrath.

There was only one choice left. Save the girl. Even if she's acting like a brat, it would save Reika from being put down to sleep. To die. I didn't want that to happen. I won't have a purpose in life if that happened.

Making sure no one could see me, I sprinted down to the stage entrance stopping behind the curtains.

Reika had her fangs directly poised above the girls head about to attack. She's gonna bite down on her any second.
She will end up being like me , but worse. Things have changed now and they will never make it easier.
Back then I got away with it.

My mind just clicked on with instinct and I purposely dived into Reika who's jaw snapped onto my arm instead into the girls skull. We both tumbled loudly off the stage behind the curtains.

Bonnie and Chica pretended that nothing bad had just happened and smiled awkwardly at the confused crowd.
The crowd didn't seem to notice anything either. I was too quick for them.

The girl was taken off stage by day security guards and got blasted by her mother.

Meanwhile, I was tackling Reika in the hidden curtains. She snapped her sharp dagger like teeth at me. At one point she cut the side of my shorts. I eventually pinned her to the ground making my hook hold her neck down. Those bright red pupils almost blinded me.

I have to say she's pretty strong being a female.

Reika stopped struggling as she turned back to her usual self. I quickly ran away from her and inside pirate cove. I could see people gossiping about what happened.
Reika was carried away from the stage by Bonnie and a Chica back to her room.

She was absolutely traumatised as younger kids tried pushing to her. They were soon stopped by staff and had to go back on a different schedule.

I don't think there will be a chance I would see her again.
I should have done something

"Uh huh, there's a little minor problems going on will be right back soon!" Freddy quickly closed the curtains. Kids started groaning and complaining.

I sighed as I crawled back into my hiding spot.

At least I saved her life and the others. But she will never know who did it and how... She will find me again... sometime.. I just know it.

Chica's POV
Omg she's so fricken heavy. I never experienced this kind of weight before. We both groaned while struggling to even walk.
"She awake yet?" Bonnie asked as he struggled carrying her legs.

"Nope not a bit!"

I kicked the door open and carefully put her on the mattress. I gulped in some air from suffering extreme heavy weight.

"We would have all been goners if she hurt that little brat"

"I know...."

We stood there in Reikas room in silence for a while.

"Umm Chica we have to go now..."

I followed Bonnie out back to the stage. Looking back for a second, her eyes were still shut.
I shut the door slowly trying not to make loud noises.