PreHistory - Part 1

( AN - Just a few heads up before you read on... This is my very first FNAf Oc fan fiction and yes this includes most of the Characters from the actual game. (I DONT OWN THEM) They may have cursing and swearing in some of these chapters but I'm sure you will cope <3 .. Also this part will make more sense once you read on further in this book
Oh and one last thing... ENJOY! ) - Vanikki :3

My mum held my hand as I walked through the big doors of a new restaurant to have lunch. I squeezed her hand tightly just seeing the sign. 'Freddy Fazbears Pizza'

I carried one of my fur-suits and tread/needle with me because I always work on it when I'm bored.
It's taking me six months to do it!
Ugh anyway this place is 'apparently' really popular so that's mainly why we are here. I didn't really want to come back here though. I've been here like two years ago I think. For a friends birthday. To be honest it was really boring and I felt like a three year old. Yea I'm only fricken 15....

Mum said we had to come here since it's close to my singing performance. It was our only choice. But you know I would have chosen something else instead...
We sat at a table and waited for our meal. Pizza was one of my favourites. I adore pizza so much. Probably the only thing I accept in this place.

I sewed up the head while waiting.
However something made me prick my finger and made a cold chill go down my spine.
"Oww.."

I turned around.

The curtains were opened on the stage and there were three animal robots. One was a bunny, a bear and the other was a chicken. It was the same mascots I saw last time. I can't believe they could still do this job.. I mean... They're old and there voices sound so raspy. Their voices used to be cheery back then.
In the matter of fact, the chicken didn't seem friendly. She noticed me somehow and gave me a cold stare. It's seems that they hated their job by the looks of their sad looking eyes they made.. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable. My arms also get tense when I'm in that kind of state. No wonder something didn't feel right once I stepped foot back in this forsaken restruaunt.

The little kids started screaming and headed for the stage, pushing each other like a stampede.

It was so loud that I had to cover my ears and the tiny needle and thread dropped from my hands down to the tiled floor.
Dang it! I lost my thread! And needle!

I only need to sew the other half the head together then it was done! I started tapping my feet on the ground because of it. What am I going to do? I have a singing concert after this so I won't have time to finish it and my mum won't buy me another needle.

"Umm mum?"
"Yes dear?"
"Can I go ask for some thread? I ran out"

My mum rolled her eyes at me, "ok fine but be quick! Food is coming soon!".
I thanked mum, then quickly sneaked into the backstage room without being spotted. I locked the door and frantically searched for a thread and needle. Nothing but heads of bears, bunnies and chickens.

It creeped me out, I think I'm in the wrong room?
I slightly opened the door again and ran straight along the west hall. Wait a minute there's an office! I can ask!

The doors were open but no one was inside just a chair connected to the monitor.
I swiftly walked out the other door that leads to the east hall.
Suddenly a door slightly opened on the right. All by itself.. The fuck?

I tilted my head sideways as I walk into the dark room. The light bulb above me dimmed and flickered occasionally.

There's a bed without a mattress and a makeup desk.

"Ye shouldn't be here ..."
I held my fur suit against my chest and gulped. My heart thumped inside my chest as if breaking my ribs.
"I'm warnin ye lass, get outa there before it's too late..."

It was like a recorded message was speaking to me. I hate to admit I'm getting scared even though it might have been most likely a hallucination. I don't like this at all. Hopefully it was a prank someone was playing..
"Uh h-hello?"
Nothing spoke after that. Something that was tiny silver light caught my eye. A needle and thread!

"YES FINALLY!" I rushed at the desk without hesitating and started happily sewing the rest of the head together. At that moment I forgot about mum and the food. I was so concentrated on getting this finished.

I hummed a favourite song of mine when the door behind me closed firmly. I dropped my stuff and tried opening the door again but it wouldn't open. Not a budge.

It was stuck. And now I was stuck.

I yelled and banged the door like a psycho but no one came to help me out.
The only thing to do was to wait, so I slumped behind the door heavily and slowly finished my fur suit.

Few hours later I started to moan and clutched my stomach which rumbled for a while.
"Help me.... Please anybody..." As I kept on pleading to myself. I sighed to myself with grief.
I hadn't had anything to eat or drink all day.

I looked at my watch, it was 10:37pm. The singing concert must have started five minutes ago and I mist it. I sighed again and regretted getting myself a stupid needle. I'm so greedy.

I laid on the side of the metal bed and thought of mum and my family.

"Goodnight mum...."

I hugged my fur suit tightly before I closed my eyes to sleep.

~Time Skip to the morning~

With an extreme pain on my right shoulder, I carefully sat upright and got shocked that I wasn't able to stand up.
"Oh ... I -I-I thought it was a dream!"
I shook my head. Hearing my rusty dried up throat made me jump. Obviously i was VERY thirsty.

I was so hungry that I couldn't even stand up again. No energy was avail. I somehow couldn't even get air inside of me. My temples were so weak now. My lungs are starting to give up. I needed food And quick... However the door slowly opened...

To my horror, my eyes saw a man in a purple outfit with a strange look. It was very blurry. The image couldn't focus properly. My body was failing...

A sharp object came out of his pocket into his hand. His chuckle made me scared like the worst nightmare I had.

"No don't... please.... I want to go h-home "
A hot tear welled and slipped from my eye and slid down my cheek just hearing myself say home.

He walked closer to me. His presence made me dizzy. Each step made my back shiver.
He bent down closer to my face and slides the blade across my face. I felt a small cut on my forehead with blood pouring down my nose. Some went into my mouth. It was salty and disgusting. Now I have completely lost my appetite.

"Pity you stumbled in this place.. You know the rules!.. Once you get stuck.... You stay here...forever"

I had no clue what he meant.
In a few seconds, I felt a quick and strong jab painful in my torso. I screamed out so loud that I lost my voice after the real pain started. He slowly took out the knife cutting the skin that surrounds it. More tears gushed out of my eyes from the agony.

Blood flooded around me. I gagged with the pain and coughed up blood. It started leaking from my mouth slowly dripping to the red stained floor.
Half of my fur suit was soaked red. I had no energy to cry anymore. And my cheeks were already sticky from my tears that streamed down my face just seconds ago. I slowly moved my arms to my wound and tried stopping the bleeding.

"I think you make a great singing animatronic..."
How the heck did he know I SING?!? WHAT A CREEP...

He took my fur suit away from my possession and examined it. "Hmmm this is actually a great design for your suit.."
"Waaitt!... W-haa-t are youu-?"
"Hopefully they get this suit finished soon.. Can't wait for a new star!"

Blood drooled out of my mouth again. I could no longer take anymore air in.. That's it.. My end has come...

- Part One -