Kid Phobia - Chapter 5

I had a writers block on this chapter so it might not be as great -.-

Reika's POV
I was sitting in a weird dark room strapped to a metal table. Something gold flashed in the distance. I tried to get up but I couldn't move. A chain was connected to my neck holding me up right. My body struggled and twisted but failed anyway possible.

"Hmpff.." I couldn't speak well. My mouth has been clipped together tight.

I was hyperventilating. Someone walked closer to me. A figure in purple I couldn't make out the image. Once again it was really blurry. He was holding a spanner and a tool box.

The more I struggled the tighter the straps get. The figure walked closer and showed me the spanner. What in actually hell is he going to do with that?!

"It's sad that you were something loved but now something feared..."

I shook and twisted harder which made it worse. However the man was already standing next to me. A light suddenly shone few metres away from me showing a wall of three random animatronics.
Wait a minute! It's Bonnie, Freddy and Chica! I tried screaming to them but they didn't reply not even looking up.
They were battered and their suits were shredded show parts of their endoskeleton. All three of them had a whole deep in their chests. Worse Bonnie's face was ripped right off with only wires left to cover it.

I knew they were dead. Just by the look of their staring eyes. Tears streamed down my face, when the man shoved the spanner right in my chest.

"And your next... You shouldn't have hurt that child Reika, then none of your animatronic friends would have suffered this fate that your about to get as well.."

I screamed in agony as he dug the spanner inside my robotic temple. But my mouth was taped so I couldn't bite him.

As he took the spanner out of my suit, something was attached to it. It was my heart device that helps me stay running.

I stared at my detached metal device and started twitching violently... Eventually my head drooped down. I saw below three chunks of devices on the floor spitting electricity. Another one fell with them.

That one was mine.

"Have fun getting recycled into cans..." The man chuckled as he left the room.

I only had like one minute to live until I get turned off to an internal sleep.
My eyes were the only things I could move left. The eye lids flicker down as I looked back at my lost friends for the last time.

Everything went black....
I don't know about you but I had a really shaking sensation afterwards. I thought I was dead and I could hear someone shouting at me to die?

~

"WAKE UP REIKA WAKE UP!"

Chica was beak to nose with me and was holding my shoulders shaking me literally. She looked at my face petrified.
I screeched and punched her in the face hard with attack instinct. She stumbled and fell on the ground while holding her face.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH! I'm so sorry!" I quickly helped her to her feet.
"I-I-ts okay, don't worry about tha-"

"Chica it's NOT OKAY, you have no idea what I've seen. You guys were all br-"

"Shush shush, calm down it's just your mind now let's go, before the restaurant opens"

I pushed past Chica who followed behind me out of my room. We met Bonnie and Freddy and they were in good shape. Not a scratch. I sighed in relief.

Bonnie and Freddy looked at each other extremely puzzled then looked back at me.

"Shoudnt you be ready Reika? I mean look at you, people are gonna be disgusted..."
Bonnie held his nose and tried shooing me away from him.

"You bastard... I don't smell as much as you do. You never took a bath ever since 20 years ago"
I smirked. But I had to look at myself too. My fur was scruffy as ever.

"Oh what time is it?"
"Uhh It's 7:04am.."

"Then that means...."

In seconds kids and parents burst like a stampede into the pizzeria. I hid under a table trying not to get a paparazzi. Too late.

I was forcefully pulled out by one of the day security staff. The kids immediately started shrieking and tried to get me back.

The staff pulled as fast as she could, dragged me to backstage. Well at least it was backstage, what could be worse?
She dusted me off and held my shaking paw.

"Reika are you okay dear? I hope the kids didn't frighten you.."

I nodded slightly while shivering from that noisy experience. AND I WAS NOT OKAY!
But I have to say, this lady was really kind even I never really trusted the adults either. She left me alone sitting on the wooden table.

I sat there in silence thinking about that terrifying dream. I thought of everything I saw including him, Chica and Bonnie being broken and dismantled. It all seemed so real. I swore I could have scared myself then. For nothing that wasn't true...

If that was the reality, why would I have hurt an innocent soul. And how did I do it? Why did they have to kill the others too even though it was actually my fault? And who the heck is this man? He seems so desperate to take me down like a predator.

There are so many questions blowing in my mind right now. I actually had to hold my head with my arms.

I wanted to go back to my room to fix myself, but stopped at the sight of the children. My jaw twitched and my eyes didn't blink.
At least I don't start until 12:00.
I could see Freddy and the gang speaking to the children and entertaining them. I'm the absolute opposite.

Luckily the kids were distracted by them, I could go back to my room without stage fright and fix myself. I looked down at me. My fur was so scruffy ugh.

I dodged past some adults and quietly sneaked into my room. Sighs escaped me. This was the only place I would call.. Home. Aka the safest place on earth...

My paws grabbed the brush and I started grooming my self. I rushed with the mascara making my eyes accidentally darker than last night.

"God dam it! I don't have time to mess around cleaning this shit off my face now...."
I cursed and cursed over again.