1. Beginnings 

3 months later

3 months later...

It's finally August and I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

These past few months I've spend watching Netflix and preparing myself for college, I've also tried texting Rebecca to see if she wanted to hangout or something, but she did not answer any of my texts.

Wednesday 1:30
Hey Rebecca it's me Lili, are you free today?
Read 1:40

Monday 3:00
Hey , it's me again 🙂
Would you like to talk or hangout sometime ?
Read 3:10

After the second text I gave up because that was embarrassing, but I knew something like that would happen, nobody sticks around for that long

For the first time in a while I'm genuinely happy, because I'm leaving to college, I'm going to Northeastern University, my dream was always to go to college and become a nurse. My parents wanted me to join their business but this time I'm choosing to do something for myself.

My parents are rich, they own their on business and are always on a business trip, they give me everything cars, clothes, money. But the only thing that I need is love, but they're never here, so I don't have that.

Love is an intense feeling of deep affection, you're supposed to give and receive love, I always do my best to show that I love my parents, I text them good morning and tell them how much I love them everyday, but they never respond.

The same thing happens when I try to have friends, I always give, but the thing is I don't expect them to give it back to me, there's a quote that says 'always give but never expect, giving is happiness'. But  having someone to give that same affection to you wouldn't be that bad right?

On my free time, 'which I have a lot of' . I'm always reading or watching something, the thing that I read the most is romance. I like to read  romance because sometimes I like to put myself inside of the book and be the person that is loved.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts, by the car behind me honking.

Today is the day that I'm starting a new beginning. College, I'm nervous because, what if I get lost ? Or my roommate doesn't like me? "God I have to stop overthinking" I am murmur to myself.

As you can see I'm driving to campus, it takes 21 hr to drive from Florida to Boston. I could've taken a plane, but I like to drive, I have a dark grey Cadillac CT5, I got this car on my 17th birthday. Driving calms my nerves and I need that a lot.

I wanted to leave Florida because first of all the weather is too hot and I don't like that, second of all
I lived on a small town so there wasn't much to do, I love big cities.

Im nervous for a new beginning, but I have a good feeling about college.

__

It's 6:37 pm and I just got here and I'm exhausted, driving for 21 hours plus having to stop to eat and  sleep, it's not easy, but it was worth it because I'm much calmer now and I have my car with me.

I already have my room number and the keys, I just have to find the elevator and put my stuff inside and probably sleep, because I'm exhausted.

As I'm walking through the dorm hallways I see people talking and playing around with their friends and that makes me a little sad, I've never had a real friend that really cared about me, as a kid I was always the that quiet kid that sits alone with no friends, that kid that the teachers had to sit with them to make them feel less lonely, but in my opinion that made me feel worst, because as I looked around I saw that all the others kids were playing around with their friends, and there was me sitting with the teacher because no one wanted to play with me.

Shaking my thoughts away, I find the elevator and press the floor that my room is.

____________________________________

Authors note
Done with chapter 1

I hope you guys liked, I'm sorry if there's any mistakes...