9. Care

It's been a month since we had the sleepover

These past few days I've been exhausted, I had a bunch of homework and also got my period.

Me and Grayson, we've became really close. He texts me everyday, and sometimes even comes and check up on me.

He literally became my best friend, but the thing is I might have feelings for him, I mean how could you not? He's perfect.

Me and the girls also became really close, most of the days we meet at a small cafe near the dorms, and have breakfast or we just sit there and talk.

Right now my life is pretty great.

____

I take that back, my life is not great.

I woke up at 5 am, and my whole body was sore and I was so cold, that I was literally shaking.

"Lili?" Mia looks up at me from her bed with tired eyes. "Are you okay?" She asks standing up.

"I don't think so" I say sneezing, "why is it so cold i here?" I ask in a weak voice.

"Lili it's not cold" She looks at me with concern in her eyes, she touches my forehead, "Jesus Lili, you're burning." She says with wide eyes.

Oh god I have tests to take today and I can't miss it.

"Do you have any medicine? I can't miss class today" I ask closing my eyes, I knew I was going to be sick I had a sore throat a few days ago, but than it went away, and I thought I was okay.

"Hm I think, let me see" she runs to the bathroom, I whimper as I feel pain on my whole body.

"Found it." She screams, and I wince because my head is also hurting.

"Sorry" she whispers.

____

Three hours later I'm feeling a little bit better because of the medicine Mia gave me, but I'm still cold and my body is hurting.

I'm so cold that I'm wearing a cream puffy jacket with 3 shirts underneath, also a creme Bennie,with black leggings, and boots.