15. Oh wow

It's our last day here

I'm kinda of glad that we're going back because I'm tired of the beach already.

I mean I lived in Florida my whole life so I've always went to the beach.

After the incident of me drowning, Grayson hasn't left my side. He's always touching me, and making sure that I'm near him.

I'm loving it, because I haven't had any kind of affection my whole life, so having someone that cares that much about you, it feels good.

Its 8pm and I'm just getting out of the shower, after putting my clothes on and brushing my teeth, I look at myself on the mirror, and smile my blue/green eyes look lighter, and I don't have that feeling of loneliness anymore, I feel happy.

Im cut off from my thoughts as I hear and a knock on the bathroom door, I open the door to see a tense Grayson.

When he looks at me he sighs in relief, I look at him in confusion, "I was worried." He says while hugging me.

My heart hurts because he's been so stressed lately and I know it's my fault.

"Come here." I say taking his hand and leading us to the bed.

I lay on the bed rubbing his back, as he lays on top of me.

"You need to stop worrying so much." I tell him while kissing his head.

He sighs, "I can't help it," he says and tighten his hold on me.

Grayson's hand trails down my butt slightly squeezing it, making me blush, he starts to kiss down my neck, and over my jawline than he stops at my cheek, and of course I'm a blushing mess.

He looks at me and says, "You're so beautiful Lili." touching my cheek, than crashing his lips into mine.

Sparks are flying everywhere on my body, and everywhere that he touches it feels like it's on fire.

I break the kiss, because I need to freaking breathe.

"Let's watch Criminal Minds." I blur out.

He smirks at me squeezing my butt while kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Okay sweetheart." He says putting his head on my chest, acting like nothing happen when I'm here panting.

____
Instagram
Grayson • 6:00am

____Instagram Grayson • 6:00am