10. Shocked

Today I woke up feeling so much better

I don't even know how to thank Grayson for what he did last night.

I wanted to cook him breakfast, but I can't move, Grayson's body is on top of mine, he has his head on my pillow and I'm holding a 6'5 men, but I'm loving it having the feeling of his heavy body on top of me.

As I try to wiggle my self off him, and I fell that his hands are on my butt, my cheeks grows hot and I gasp looking down to see him sleeping peacefully with his freaking hands on my butt!

I'm glad that today is Saturday and Grayson can sleep in. As I reach for my phone on the night stand and see that it's still early, and I'm going to let him sleep because I know that yesterday he woke up at 4:30 am.

I run my fingers though his soft hair massaging his head, he groans and tucks his head further down on my neck.

Instagram
Liliana • 8:30 am

It's now 10 am and I successfully pulled Grayson off me

It's now 10 am and I successfully pulled Grayson off me. I went downstairs and cooked us some breakfast.

I hear footsteps coming this way and look up to see Grayson entering the kitchen only wearing sweatpants and his hair all over the place.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I say smiling up at him, and watch as he comes and stops in front of me and puts the back of his hand on my forehead.

"You're feeling better?" He asks in a deep raspy morning voice. I smile at him "yes, thank you for talking care of me yesterday." I say.

"You're welcome sweetheart, what are you doing?" He asks as he looks at all the food behind me.

"I'm cooking you breakfast, now go sit down." I tell him while pointing at the bar stool. He looks at me up and down and smirks.

My breath hitch when he puts his hand on my hips and leans down and whisper in my ear, "you look hot wearing my clothes."