6. Blushing

After coming back from the bathroom, I sat back next to Grayson, taking my phone out I see that is already 11:30 pm

I look back at the girls and see that Mia has her eyes closed, and Sarah is talking to Shawn, I stand up and make my way to Sarah.

"Hey, it's getting kind of late I think I'm leaving." I tell her, she looks at me and smile "Okay, do you want us to come with you?" She asks.

I don't want to interrupt hers and Shawn moment, so I shake my head "No it's okay, you guys can stay if you want." She nods and stand up to gives me a hug,"Okay drive safe, text me when you get to the dorms."

I nod and hug her back, " Thank you for inviting me" I say giving her a genuinely smile. My old "friends" didn't invite me to hangout with them, they were always making plans but didn't include me in it, and I'm too shy to ask if I could go, but later then when I get home and see their social media, it made me feel really sad.

"No problem" she smiles, I look at Shawn and wave at him saying bye, he smiles "Bye shortie, you have to tell me more about Disneyland okay." He says quietly, I giggle and nod at him, I say bye to Mia and Matthew and turn around to see Grayson looking at me.

I walk up to him to get my purse that is next to him, "Bye, it was nice meeting you" I say smiling at him, his eyes softened and he gives me a tiny smile and nods his head to the door.

"i'll walk you out" he says standing up and towering over me, I have to look up so I'm able to see his face.
I blush and nod, turning around and waving at everyone one more time.

I almost have a heart attack when I feel his hands on my lower back, but I keep it cool as the butterflies are making a mess on my Stomach.

As we stops in front of my car I look back up at him, to see him looking at me with a soft eyes. I smile at him "Thank you for walking me out." I thank him as I open the door.

"Give me your phone" He suddenly says taking me by surprise, I hand my phone to him and he types some stuff and hands it back to me. I look at him and wave bye, just as I'm about to turn around I feel big strong arms on my waist and I let out a small gasp.

As I crash into his chest he looks down at me with a small smile and leans down, he slightly kiss my right cheek and whisper in my ear, "Bye, gorgeous" and pulls away.

I look at him with pink cheeks in shock, and he just normally opens my car door for me. I get situated inside of the car as he closes the door for me, I open the window and say "Bye Grayson."

He looks at me and say "Bye Lili, drive safe" and backs away. I as back away I see that he's still looking at my car, only stopping when I'm out of his view.