3. Hockey players

As we walk through the stadium, I'm nervous, because one I almost lost Mia two times, because everyone in here is so tall that I can't even see anything

As we walk through the stadium, I'm nervous, because one I almost lost Mia two times, because everyone in here is so tall that I can't even see anything. And two there's so many people, and people makes me nervous.

" Come on Lili, Sarah is here already" she says while pulling me through the crowd.

As we stop I look around me in amazement, I've never seen a hockey arena before, and it's beautiful.
"Sarah this is Lili my new roommate, and Lili this is Sarah my childhood best friend" Mia says as we stop in front of a beautiful girl with red hair and dark grey eyes. God everyone is so pretty here.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I say shyly while extending my hand, she smiles down at me pulls me into a hug. Oh well I think everyone is a hugger.

" Nice to meet you, you're so little, and pretty" she says, I blush a little bit not used to compliments, and smile at her as I thank her. "Okay let's have a seat, I'm so excited" Mia squeals.

Mia and Sarah are wearing a school sweatshirt, both of them have different numbers on it. Mia has black jeans, and Sarah is wearing light blue jeans. I don't have a school sweatshirt so I'm wearing a simple turtleneck long sleeve sweater, with black skinny jeans and white shoes, my hair is up on a messy bun, and I put some natural makeup on so I don't look dead.

"Come on its starting" Mia says excited as we take a seat

"Come on its starting" Mia says excited as we take a seat. People start screaming names as the players come into view. Mia and Sarah is screaming the same names over and over again and I'm kind of confused.

"Do you have a boyfriend that is playing?" I ask Mia that is sitting next to me.

She blushes and says " Oh my god no, that's Matthew and my brother, they're on the hockey team" I make a O shape with my mouth and nod understanding.

"What about you? Your boyfriend's playing?" I ask Sarah, she also blushes "No that's Shawn and Matthew" I nod and look back at the game.

___

I could see that the game was really intense, the score was 2-1 but we won, Mia and Sarah are jumping and screaming, I'm looking at them in amusement because these girls are crazy, I can see why they're best friends.

Mia looks down at her phone and says " Come on, Shawn just texted me saying that they're waiting for us." We all stand up to walk to exit, to be honest I'm kind of nervous to meet the guys, I don't know how to act around people.

I'm cut off from my thoughts as Sarah takes my hand when she sees that I'm way behind them, it's not my fault that I have short legs and can't keep up. Right now I'm pretty sure I look like a little kid.

"There they are" Mia squeals and begins walking where three guys are standing.

As I look at them I'm shocked, I've never seen so many attractive guys in my life. Florida boys are not it. First there's a guy that is light skin that has black hair with hazel eyes, he's super tall, all of them are, he's probably 6,5 or something he's huge, next to him there's another tall boy that looks like he's only a inch shorter than him, he has black hair and black eyes just like Mia, that must be her bother.

And lastly there's the most beautiful man I've ever seen on my life, all of them are attractive but this one is different, he has dark brown hair that is almost black, he is also super tall probably 6'5, from here I can see that he has some tattoos on his arm and hands, he also has earrings in one of his ear, and the most beautiful thing is his grey eyes.

Once we get where the three beautiful Gods are standing, Mia and Sarah hug the guys congratulating them on their win. Mia looks back at me and say "Guys this is Liliana, she's my new roommate" She points her hand in front of the light skin " This is Matthew" she goes to the boy that has black hair and black eyes " This is my brother Shawn" and lastly to the Greek god " And this is Grayson" she says.

" Hi " I wave a them shyly giving a small smile, they all look down at me.

Shawn is the first one to speak " Hey shortie" he says smirking, and Matthew waves at me I give them a small smile and look at Grayson to see him already looking at me with a blank face, I give him a small smile and turn to Sarah as she talks " We should do something to celebrate the win."

" Yeah, Noah is throwing a party we should go" Matthew says looking at Mia smiling, she blushes and looks away.

" Sure let's go, are you coming Lili?" Sarah asks me, I look back at her " Hm I don't know" I say.

I know that something bad always happen at parties, as I said before I read a lot of romance.

Mia turns to me and says "Aw come on, It will be fun, you have to come" I look at her then at everyone else to see that they're all looking at me. I brought my car so I can go and just leave whenever I want.
"Sure" I said, Mia squeals and hugs me, " Oh my god, I'm so excited, let's go."

I look back a Greyson to see his eyes on me already, I give him a small wave as the girls drag me into my car.

______

Authors note

This is a Really bad chapter I'm sorry :(

I'm going to try to make then better