A Huge Thank You

This is the end...I really can't believe that after almost two years I've finally finished this book. I took a lot of breaks and I doubted my ability to finish it but I pushed through and made sure that I produced something I'm proud of and I think that I succeeded. It has its flaws for sure but all in all it's in fact something that I personally have a great fondness for and I'm so damn happy that I've finally finished it.

So...what's next. A step back from publishing things on here is next and I won't be publishing anything until somethings finished and I can publish it all. That way I won't have a giant hiatus that lasts six months and won't have people wondering where the heck I went. The next time a new book is out on here...you'll get to read it all.

Overall, thank you for sticking around till the end and thank you so so much for 5,000 reads...it feels insane and I wanted to hit 5 by my birthday on July 24th and we're early so happy birthday to me!!!

I hope you enjoyed Logan's story and learning  about her life and how much she loves Clint...cause she does. I'll let you know if I have anything else planned in the future but for the moment...this is not a goodbye but a see you later.

And you never know...maybe something will get published sooner than you think...I mean, come on, you really didn't see that coming? 😉

Please enjoy responsibly,

Love,

A. Fink