Well...It's Been Awhile...

Hello.

I am back after nearly four years of not posting anything, cue the impressed applause. I used to post on here back in 2014 when I started but I, for lack of a better word, sucked. The stories were trash, I was trash...all that lovely stuff.

But now i believe that I am better and have gained a love of writing fanfics so...I give you my first story in a very, very long time. Enjoy.

Before we start...there is a few things you must know regarding changes. They are below.

•Clint is 31 in this(was 41 in Avengers)

•He is deaf but only partially, don't expect any sign language cause it's very hard to describe.

•He is not married and has no kids. Laura and company were nothing but a weird way to get people to like him and to stop people from shipping him with Nat, in my opinion.

•This Clint is a mix between the canon MCU Jeremy Renner Clint and Matt Fractions comic book Clint(He is not blonde). Will have the looks and go to attitude of MCU but the crass and sarcasm of Matt Fraction.

•He will act stupid and confused. I find it charming.

•This will not follow all of Age of Ultron...sorry.

•Clint lost his hearing from an illegal experiment done on him when he was kidnapped by Hydra while on a SHIELD mission. He got in a car accident if you go by comics.

That is it, please enjoy and vote and such. The update schedule is random and the chapters are long, very long. #1 is 5200 words(according to my word counter). They will range from 4600 to about 5500, if I go below that then I've been kidnapped and am trying to signal for help.

Anyways, enjoy and his appearance is based mostly off of Jeremy Renner in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol where he was 40. Anyways...

Please enjoy responsibly,

Love,

A. Fink

Based on gif above

Based on gif above.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own Marvel, Hydra, SHIELD or Hawkeye, they belong to Stan Lee, Jack Kirby and Matt Fraction respectfully.

I do own Logan, the Red League and any other things associated, please leave alone.

Logan Green aka Raven ©2019 A. Fink