4: Logan

Enjoy the picture of Jeremy in the Bourne Legacy since that's the only movie where he's ever looked casual. Not joking. This dude has to stop wearing so many suits!

It felt weird to leave Clint back at the portal but I knew we needed to watch over the kids and I really had to kill Anthony. Not only because it was my job but also because he figured me out. I was no longer his fun loving American friend, Logan Garrison, but his assassin worst enemy, Logan Green. A complete 180 that I really wasn't looking forward to.

As much as I took pride in my work I also took pride in the relationships that I managed to build and my best one was with Anthony. The Rizzoli's had become a family to me and now that was ruined. I had a pistol, a couple bullets and a newfound desire to spill his blood on the stage. I had never seen the backstage area of an auction and after seeing those poor kids I knew that killing Anthony was the right thing to do. He deserved every bit of bad luck that came his way and I was about to deliver the worst of it. But I first had to find him.

Anthony was obviously close to the stage so I checked there first, scouting out the front area around the main stage. He was the one running this auction so there had to be some concern when it kept not starting on time. Or when the power went out and you suddenly found you couldn't see. Luckily, I packed a pair of high powered night vision goggles in my bag. An odd thing to pack but I learned to roll with the punches and expect the absolutely and utterly unexpected. Also, better safe than sorry.

"Vito! Vito where are you?!"

I grinned and moved towards the voice knowing exactly who that belonged to. I cocked the gun and crept forward, ears locked on anything that sounded remotely like Anthony. I moved towards the side of the stage and glanced up to find my target standing on the stage, staring into the darkness in confusion. I grinned and aimed the gun at his chest, hoping to make his death long and painful. For all he did to those kids, he sure deserved it.

I placed a finger on the trigger and was just about to pull when the light came on and I was temporarily blinded. In my confusion, I pulled the trigger and Anthony hissed out a groan.

"Ugh," I muttered and slipped off the night vision goggles, blinking back some tears.

My eyes might've been stinging worse than a paper cut covered in lemon juice but I opened them regardless. I at least needed to make sure that I hit him in the right spot.

"Aww...crap."

I didn't end up hitting Anthony right on the mark and had in fact missed him by a mile. I hit him in the right leg, right above the knee and Anthony was stumbling all over the stage in pain. I cocked the gun again and lined up for a second shot when a second figure wandered onto the stage.

"Logan Green! Show yourself!"

I cringed and let out a string of curses, diving behind an overturned table. I couldn't believe my eyes and was in shock at the sight of Baron Strucker standing on the stage. He looked pissed and his beady eyes were searching the room like a hawk, obviously looking for me. I really wanted to be halfway to London before he realized I failed but stupid Clint didn't let that happen. Now, I had an angry Hydra scientist on my tail and not even a small shot at fully killing Anthony. Everything had officially fallen apart.

"Logan!"

No, scratch that, now everything had fallen apart. That voice belonged to Clint and when I peeked over the table I found him on the stage, getting nearly strangled by Baron. Clint was wrapped in a headlock with a gun being pointed at the side of his head and his face said it all, he was terrified.