6: Logan

Above is the dress that Logan is wearing to the G7 Summit and the suit that Clint is wearing is based off his character's suit in Mission Impossible #4. Use the photo collage 1 as reference.

Anyways...this chapter is kinda long and doesn't make a lot of sense sometimes but we at least get some action out of both Clint and Logan. Just re-read if you don't get it or ask...I'm always there to answer questions.

I didn't like the way that Clint was looking at me when I mentioned the fact that I phoned SHIELD. He looked as though he didn't want to leave and the thought was worrying me.

One of the main reasons why I phoned SHIELD was to get Clint out of here, to give him his life back. After we betrayed Hydra and didn't use their gun they'd never stop looking for us. After today I'd always be on the run and didn't want to drag Clint along with me. He deserved his normal life and a chance to put all this Hydra crap behind him. But the look he gave me was telling me something else.

"I'm staying here until Hydra has been dealt with and there's no way for you to convince me otherwise," Clint declared and I rolled my eyes.

"You need to go back to SHIELD, to return to the states and get your life back. This is the one chance I can give you," I informed and Clint shrugged, obviously not caring either way.

"I don't care. I'm staying. Now, how does this plan of yours go?" Clint inquired and I was about to protest but decided it was better to just let him help me.

SHIELD was still on their way and they knew Clint was here, it was a matter of time before they found him. Sure I was lying to him but it was for his own good.

"First, we keep an eye out on the president, he's the one they're going after," I told him and dragged Clint up a set of stairs and to a balcony that overlooked the room.

We weren't at the full on summit yet, the party was to get everyone acquainted and the trade talks were in a few hours. But that didn't mean we couldn't start early.

"They'll likely control him closer to the talks in order to make sure he'll give Russia free trade and erase all tariffs on American goods going into the country," Clint reported and I nodded, knowing that sounded right.

"Right. We gotta stop them before that or else it could spell disaster for the states. Without the money from the tariffs, millions could lose their jobs."

My heart pained at the thought of all the people back in the states, breaking their backs a million times over in some retched factory. All that work, all that time, would be for nothing if Hydra succeeded.

"Is this what it feels like to be a SHIELD agent," I inquired towards Clint and he nodded, a pleased grin on his face.

"Yep, you get to feel this everyday," he assured and placed his hand on mine.

I stared up at him and could tell there was something else on his mind. Though, before Clint could act on those feelings he turned and his eyes widened. I followed the gaze to find that he had in fact spotted the president.

The man himself had just walked in, being trailed by his wife and a few bored looking bodyguards. I rolled my eyes, a part of me wondering why he even bothered to show. This particular president had only been in office for a year and he had already done...nothing.

Not even joking.

"Ladies and gentleman may I present, John Redmond, the worst president in the entire history of the United States," Clint announced under his breath and I nodded, knowing that was definitely true.

I watched with an amused smile as John grabbed a flute of champagne and moved to talk to the Canadian Prime Minister. He bowed in greeting for some odd reason and the champagne tipped out of the glass and all over the front of the prime minister.