Meeting them

3 person POV

The room went quite everyone in the room have felt a rush of joy and warmth exactly like a mothers, izuka had a aura like non other like one could just walk right into her arms and stay there but now one dared to ruin the mode or feeling so they stayed quite. Izuka was waiting for some type of reaction she was going to say something else, tell a yellow haired boy blurted something out "what's your degree" he asked rather excitedly everyone seemed to curse at him under there breath "physiologycounseling and teaching

aizawa PO

After Midoryas introduction I felt this warmth I haven't felt in what 14 years a mother like feeling?. As I was siting there in a nice comfortable silence of course someone had to ruin it "what's your degree really denki, everyone seemed to shifted in there sits and cursed at him under there breath I rolled my eyes and got into my sleeping bag, closed my eyes but still listened "umm it is physiology counseling and teaching" I was honestly impressed, that quirk really fits her. they where going to start asking more questions but I stopped them "hey...HEY!!!..... ok know that I got all of your guys attention please introduce your self's, NICELY " they all got quite and started arguing and I am getting a headache "oh my god Todoroki go first"

3 person POV

After they all got quite todoroki started

"Hi am shoto Todoroki my degree in schooling is law, my people will know me as is 'shoto' "
He said on his normal stoic tone
Izuka made a mental note of this
"Hi! I am yoga Aoyama,my future degree is 'fashion .and my name is 'sequence "

"Hi hi hi I am Mina Ashido and my nickname is 'pinky' "

"Hi my name is Tsuyu Asui and My nickname is 'Froppy'"

"Hi, I am Tenya Ida and My nickname is 'Ingenium' "

"Hi my name is Ochaco Uraraka! and my nickname is 'Uravity' "

"I am Mashirao Ojiro and my nickname is 'Tailman' "

"Heyo Denki kaminari here!, nickname is chargebolt "

"Hello I'm Eijiro Kirishima and my nickname is 'red' "

"H-hi am K-oji Koda, and my nickname name I-is 'Anima' "

"Hi am Rikido Sato my and my nickname is 'sugarman' "

Hey.. my name is Mezo shoji, and my nickname is 'Tentacole' "

"Shush cool futures you three" she said while smiling warmly

"Koyka Jiro, nicknames is 'music Jack' "

This entire time sero was thinking about his introduction, he was thinking she like a mom and wonder what her reaction would be like if he called her mama and if she knew Spanish.
"Why not give it a try"

"Hola mamá am Hanta sero my nickname is 'Cellophane' "

She smirked and put her hands on her hips

"bueno hola a ti también no sabías que sabías español bien hablaremos más tarde y puedes llamarme mamá"

Let's say they all where honestly shocked 😚

"Hello my name is Fumikage Tokoyami

Once tokoyami was done, izuka smiled and nodded letting him know its ok. Izuka looked at Toru everyone was surprised she even noticed her since she was almost never noticeable
"you next sweetie"
This meant so much for her that she almost started crying but she held it in to introduce herself.

"Hi I am Toru Hagakure my  nickname is 'bubbles "
Izuka gave her a closed eye smile slightly tilting her head
"Hi name katsuki Bakugo my nickname is 'Dynamite' "
Everyone was confused and surprised that he did not yell like he would anyother Teacher.but what they don't know is that bakugo didn't yell at her because he felt safe and comfort around her.

{you guys may or may not like me for this but stick with me 😂}
Hi'th Minoru mineta my name is 'juicey'....wanna go out big mam-"

He immediately stoped when he felt glares from everyone even Aizawa, being shot to him he looked behind her and saw midnight staring into his soul he nervously looked up afraid to be hit like how it usual would be in instead he was looked at with worried eyes read him in and out he quickly looked down and walking away she follow him with her eyes as he walked away "mmmm I'll talk to him later I know something is wrong but what"
Momo snapped her fingers in front on Izuka, since she zoned out she shook her head and looked at mom and said to continue

"Hi am Momo Yaoyorozu, my nickname is 'Creati'!"
Izuka clapped her hand and told them to get back in there sets

"So during introductions today I noticed some this and I know you may not be Comfortable with this but you can call me 'Mom,Mama,Mommy,Mrs.Izuka,Miss,mother,Mum,Momma,' but is you don't wanna call me any of those just call me Midorya but you are welcome to call me that, and yes sero I know Spanish"
S

he looked over at sero and smirked and turned her attention back to the class "well then bye loves I have to clean my room" she said walking out of class half way to the door the class said in Union " bye mama!!" She stoped for 5 seconds, quickly walked out of the class room and the class heard a squeal that belonged to izuka they all chuckled and stoped and groaned when They saw Aizawa clapped hands from the front of the class "problem children attention back up here please, now tell me what this is...."

TBC 🥰