The talk

I was in the kitchen with uraraka and we just put the noodles in the pot and waiting for them to get soft with the boiling water so I make Conversation about what I wondering about earlier " hey umm uraraka I was wondering why you seemed to
Relived out there but not only that but you seemed scared..."
I heard her suck in a sharp breath and looked down as she put her back to the counter and her hands behind her finally letting out the breath inhaled she looked up at me with pleading eyes and said something that made my melt inside "it's just I don't have the best home life you know and when I saw every one laughing and having fun happy and relived but I was scared that I would lose it too it's overwhelming to the point I don't wanna get too attach to it only to be left alone agai-" she was cut off be a hug and Izuka noticed how she stiffened in her hold but slowly she relaxed and hugged her back,hugging her like it was the end of the world. Izuka finally had the guts and ask a question that has been lingering around in her mind " hey-" she pulls out of the hug and grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes "- what do you mean you don't have the best home life"
Urarakas eyes widened "ha-ha, you see umm my family is kinda poor right now so it's a little of stressful you now but it's fine really" she said waving her arms around frantically 'ummm somethings off and I now she is not telling the full truth'

Uraraka POV
"ha-ha, you see umm my family is kinda poor right now so it's a little of stressful you now but it's fine really" I said waving my arms around trying to get her off the topic cause I don't wanna go into the full reason I mean being poor is the whole backbone of the problem but I mean it's not like she will believe me over my parents the 25th best cooking professor duo hero's right,ether way I don't want her to now is sickening or maybe she think I'm disgusting or she'll tell the class and they'll Bully me like middle school and the school tell my parents and they'll do it again omg god no not again

3rd person POV
Izuka noticed she gone pale and spaced out for awhile she tried her best not to dig up even more well she was about to tell she noticed the noddles were soft so said " hey uraraka can you open the can of sauce and poured over the hamburger meat-, oh yeah also grab the parmesan we used to make this in America all the time when I visiting my grandparents it's really good" she said smiling uraraka snapped out of it and did as told 'um I'll just ask her later after dinner I mean it's not like she gonna have to go home soon"

What do you think happens with uraraka and her parents and what will Izuka do about it

{ sorry it's a short chapter haha I'm getting there }