really!? 😳

Happy pride month 😋🏳️‍🌈

(Five weeks later after the talk with nezu, izuka and sero as became closer)

Izukus pov

It was already morning by the time I finished my paperwork, it would have took a lot less time if my mind would stop drifting. Speaking on that I need to know what to do for sero I sigh laying my head on my desk head facing towards the clock, I'm so tired, I let eyes close; already falling  asleep 'only 15 minutes'

I eyes opened as I hear my heart through my ears, stomach in my throat. The alarmed blared as I got up and shut it off "nem time to get up" she stirs rubbing her face deeper into the pillow, I felt my mouth pull into a smile "come on Nemi" I get up and off the bed heading to the bathroom seeing her sit up. Walking down stairs I feel tired again; my shoulders slumped 'how do I tell nezu i want to a-' "hey iza what's for breakfast" I looked back at the clock realizing i wont have enough time to make breakfast "hopefully cereal, I'm sorry I realized we have so little time left" she nodded. Smiled and rubbed my shoulder "hey of course it's ok, thankfully we have toast crunch" I let out a laugh and head back up stairs "Gonna finish getting ready!" I stand there for a minute waiting for a response "ok dont be long I miss u I already" I shake my head and my face turned a light pink. I get to my room and close the door, I stop for a second and looked around the room trying to grasp what I was feeling, it only took a moment to realize; I put my hand up ready to defend myself "who ever it is come out, Now." I spoke sternly but calm, I continue to look around still keeping my stance only for the feeling to disappointed astonished I stood for a minute more before calming down and hesitately getting ready. When I got and before leaving the room I pulled out my phone to call nezu

RING
RING
RING-

Hello nezu speaking

Hey nezu its Midoriya
I was wondering is we could talk

Ahh yes of course do
You have a Pacific time

I thought for a minute

Yeah umm during aizawa's class lunch so 11:57

Well ok then see you then

I hung up and headed down stairs "you ready nem" I asked grabbing my purse, I see her put on her shoes and bag "yep, you" I nodded "lets get going shall we" she smiled and go to the door, I followed close behind locking the door. Me and nem decided to walk to day since we had extra time left
"nem I have a very serious question" i cut her off mid sentence, she looked at me with coufustion "yeah of course what's up" inhaled deep preparing myself "well I was wondering..."

We walk into the school, I pulled nem for a kiss "thank you nemi" she smiled and returned the kiss grabbing my waist and pulling me in "of course" I smiled and moved out of her grip "well I have to get going but come to nezus around 11:57 to tell nezu and well you know" Nemi nodded "yep but by class is starting soon" I nodded and turned the other direction speed walking down the hall, I walk through the door and walked to the back and as soon as I sit down the first bell rang; I looked around for sero. You see ever since me and sero had the talk I've been keeping a close eye on him but today after the first and second bell rang I haven't seen him 'umm that's wired' I wrote it down in my notebook. I wait for aizawa to walk in and he does he looks around doing attendance he looks at seros set then my I gave him I dont know look he rolls his eyes and gets on with class. Soon lunch rolls around and has the students file out and head for lunch I stayed behind to ask aizawa a quick question before I head for nezus "hey do you know were sero would be" he looked at me then back to his paper grading "honestly  I don't know all I know is that sero is taken out of class every other Tuesday" I shook my head at the new information "well thnks I guess, have a good lunch" he waved his hand still looking down "you too", I left the room walking down the hallway millions of questions filled my head but soon made it to the office  i walk in and sat down waiting for nem, after two minutes she walks through the door looking nervous but excited she sat down next to my grabbing my hand talking about her morning so far I smiled as I listened soon nezu came the door mentioning us to come back I grabbed my bag and nem to come. I sat down fixing my shirt as nem fixed her hair nezu walked around us coming back from shutting the door behind up us "soo why did you want us to meet mrs Midoriya" he finally adjusted himself on the chair folding his hand together. Nem griped my hand but I went on to explain the situation "as you said your self when we talked about our beloved sero, you asked if his case was accomplished where would he live, well me and nem talked about it this morning and we know it will take long and a whole process, let alone their whole opinion but we have decided it for best" nezu nodded probably guessing were this is going "if this is going how I think are you positive I mean its alot" i smiled "yes we know" Nemi said I also nodded and smiled I looked towards Nemi and both knew what to do, we turn back to nezu "we want to adopt Hanta Sero"