let see what we can do

Turns out I'm dyslexic lol anyways on the the story 

{Izuka's pov}

At the end of the day and as the kids are getting ready, I'm also getting read by not to go back to the dorms but to nezu's office to talk about sero "bye kids I'll be home soon I have to talk to someone bye get home safe" I yelled as I left the room i hear a couple Yeah's, sure's and bye as I leave for his office 

I knocked on his door eagerly, it opened and looking down I see him black eyes staring at me, a shiver runs down my spine 'ahh I can never get use to that...creepy' I shake it off and walk in. "what can I help you with Mrs..." I sat down fixing my skirt "midoriya" answering he nodded, and I took it as a sign to carry on "we need to talk about sero's home situation" he paused putting my tea on the table before me, I took a sip as I watched as he also took a sip. he put down the teacup "who may I ask" my eyes widened but soon realized that sero's parents must have registered him here at UA, I shake my head "sero hanta the only hanta in this school" he got out of his chair and going to his desk chair, he started typing into his computer "ahhh you mean Serna henta" my eyes widened but quickly deflated "no I mean sero and we need to help him " nezu seemed confused but must have realized and nodded "ok then what does sero need help with" I small smiled tugged on the corner of my mouth but I fought past it not wanting to get distracted "he has home problems" he nodded as he walked bake to his chair "is it bad?" I silently nod "it's really bad" it seemed like he also deflated looking sorrow, like it was bound to happen "I want to get him out of the household, Hes already staying here this weekend with me and Nemuri but if we keep keeping him here, they'll get suspicions but if he leaves, well it will hurt him in the long run physically and mentally" his eyes he perked up from the last sentence and seemed to absorbed all the information that was giving to him I slumped down in the chair not knowing what else to do at the moment "how did you learn this and when and does he know you know, did he know you're coming to me for help" I looked up "I found out myself last night whale the other when to the movies we had a long talk and I told him I going to help him and this Moring I told him I was going to talk to you, he agreed and is fine with it" he nodded and pinched the bridge of his nose he is probably going to be a big ride to get him to safety. inhaled and let out a big sigh "tell me everything" and out of nowhere he pulled out a recording box, he turned it on and started recording "state you name and why your here" I let out a deep sigh "my name is Izuka Midoriya kayama and I'm on the sero case" I felt my face turn red from embarrassment "now tell me what happened from the begin" I put on a stern face ready to defend sero "whatever I say I want sero to be safe from any and everything" his brows knitted together but relaxed " I nezu fully agree and respect your wishes" he said I had a the feeling he wasn't so I went on " it all began on a November 21st when throughout the week before...." 

before I knew it, I finished the story, and during it a couple of times I started to cry myself. after I was done it went quite nezu got up and turned it off I checked the time noticing its 4:30, I wiped my eyes I was going to speak but nezu cut me off "I do need to warn you even if we win the case where will he live, a foster home? you know how they are, you worked with kids that were in the unit so tell me Izuka, where will he live" I was about to answer, again he cut me off "tell me tomorrow you need to get back and feed them ok?" I inhaled and exhaled and shoved a forced smile on and nodded "your right thank you nezu have a good night" I stood up and fixed my skirt, waved him goodbye and walked out I pulled my jacket over me shielding me from the coldness from outside, after some time and walking I made it to the dorm I sat on the outside bench, putting my bag beside me I put my elbows on my knees to cradle my face, a couple tears left my eyes I looked out to the sunset 'beautiful, but what will happen' I sat there until the sun fully set and darks ness took over around me I stood up to go make the kids I pasted a smile on and walk in seeing them all over the place "OK guys everyone at the table" out of the corner of my eye I see someone moving away "YOU TOO NEMI" as everyone say down all we heard was groins and moans, once quite "ok guys pull out your homework, Nemi if they need help, help" I said sternly to Nemi a couple giggles were heard from the kids as we seen her face go pale (I giggled a little as well) "I'll also be making Katsudon, my fav" I left to make dinner" 

{nezu's pov}

'It a dangerous thing we are going Izuka, I hope you know this, and I will do everything in my power to help you, I can promise you, and sero for you I'm sorry for everything so don't worry ok we are here for you every hero/teacher in this is here for you' a tear rolled from my eye "odd, it's been forever since I felt like this" 'be ready sero you'll be put through hell so get ready'   

{3rd pov} 

the night when on to be a good night they got the work down they had a filling dinner and played bored gamed all night, including a bedtime snack, everything was going amazing but for three people something stayed in the back of their minds

"Help me"                                                                                                                                                                                "we are, we are here for you"                                                                                                                                        "we are, we are here for you"

how was this chapter this is the longest chapter I've had so far hope you like it lol