Chapter Four- Shock Factor

Meruan had been in a car, sitting in the back seat, next to him were his two mothers. It was shortly after his speech. "So, I think I did good for my first time public speaking." Meruan said, smiling. "Yeah, you did Mer." Kiera nodded in approval. "Nice first impression for people meeting their Avatar." Marie added on.

"Honestly, I'm excited about getting started. Heck, Wyn even said he's gonna give me some freedom, a curfew that I have to be back by, I could actually go around the city. Me and Yang have a bucket list of places we wanna visit." he said, looking out the window. "Remember Meruan, you can't be all willy nilly and play around. You said it yourself, you wanna help the city out, you have to stay true to that." Marie told him. "Yeah, I know-, I promise, I won't slack off. But there's nothing wrong with having a little fun, right?"

FIRE NATION.
SOZIN MILITARY BASE

At night time, the base could be seen occupied by soldiers walking around, most of them getting ready to head back to their quarters and rest after a long day. The base is big, and the only thing stopping people from getting in is a very tall gate. Watch Towers were around the base as well, with snipers who had exploding bullets.

A truck is being driven to the front gate, and guards walk up to check the driver. She holds up her badge, and she's allowed in, driving through the front gates. The woman has visible tattoos that run down her neck, and black long hair. Once inside the base, she parks the car and starts walking. Twirling the keys around her fingers, tossing them in the air before catching them and putting them in her pocket.

She walked and opened the door to a station that had an over repugnant amount of computers, but they all were the main links of the base. This was the control center of the base, where everything. She sat down on the main computer, and began to input a certain code, the code would hack into all the main weapons controls, all access was denied however.

The woman plugged in a smartphone, and clicked on an app, then went back to typing on the computer.

Are you sure you want to give this device access?

Yes. Click

Input Security Code.

07218104

Input ID Verification.

The woman went in her pocket, and dug out an ID that wasn't hers, it's picture was an older man. However, she placed it on the table, and began to type in the ID verification.

Zayne Macktav
07218104
091519

Access Granted.

On the computer, she began to give access to every major weapon. Granting access to missiles and all their related weaponry. Once she was done, she took the phone, and looked at it with a smirk. She made sure to log off, as well as taking the ID and putting it back in her pocket, walking out of the control center.

She headed back to the truck, and drove back to the gate, nodding to the guard. "You fellas have a good night now." she said in a kind manor, the gate was opened, and she drove off. After she was a good distance away, she took out a separate phone, and made a call. "Planted. Take out the trash." she said briefly.

"Understood." another woman, the blonde, hung up her phone. She was in a room, and inside, was the man shown on the ID. "Thank you for your help sir. The Federation assures you, they appreciate the contribution." she laughed, the man tied up to a chair, and duck taped, he couldn't do anything but shriek, a cry for help with no avail.

She walked back to her table, grabbing a folder of files and heading downstairs, out the apartment and to a car, placing the files in the vehicle. She walked back upstairs, grabbing a gas can, pouring it on the floor, making sure it was emptied out, then grabbing a knife and grenade, walking back to the man. "I gotta cover up all the evidence, am I right?" she laughed. She cut his throat open, and shoved the grenade inside his throat, The man left to die, squirming around. The finishing touch was her using fire bending to set the gas trail on fire.