10: His girl

ERRORS AHEAD

--

"Why did you run yesterday?"

I heard Chanyeol ask as he sat on his chair in front of me, I slightly bit my lip and smiled at him, "I forgot something," I can't stay mad at him for too long. I don't know why but I just couldn't take a day without talking to him or hearing his voice.

"You didn't fetch me," I stated.

He wasn't on his usual spot earlier. Remember? He's picking me up before we go to school. It's just kind of our thing already. Going to school, coming back home together. I waited for him but I was getting late so I left already. Maybe he woke up late.

He showed me his famous all-teeth smile and chuckled, "Mian, I came with YeJin."

My world stopped.

H-He didn't tell me that he's not going to fetch me, I waited for nothing. He's busy again. With his girl.

I nodded my head when I got back to earth, "Ahh, your new girl?" I don't want him to feel like I'm uninterested, and we need to talk about something because I'm sure we won't be together later because he'll be busy. With his girl.

"Yes." He smiled again upon telling me, "And this time, I'm serious."

There's something weird again. It's like I heard something break. I swallowed air, "Really?"

He never told me that he's serious with any of his past girls. This is a first time. Again.

"She's really something." He is even shaking his head like he can't believe that he just made Aphrodite his girlfriend.

I didn't ask further questions, I am not really comfortable talking about his girl. I leaned a bit over my desk to get my gift under. "Tada!" I showed it to him.

"Waaaah!" He took it from my hands and stared at it.

Well, it's just a pair of tickets for Scarlett Johansson's movie 'The Nanny Diaries'. He really likes her so I thought that maybe it'll be good to watch it with him. "Let's watch it together," I told him, he was literally smiling from ear to ear. You did a good job, Eunha-ssi. I said to myself.

"Sure! When do you want to watch it?"

"Later,"

He seemed excited, "Arasseo. I'll fetch you tonight,"

We fell under a deep silence, even though our classmates are still noisy just like how they used to be.

I smiled at him, "I bet she's beautiful,"

"Who?" He asked still looking at the tickets.

"That girl you talk about,"

He smiled again while nodding, he seems happy. He was never happy like this when he's with me. The bell rang and I immediately stood up and picked up my sling bag as I took the tickets from him, "Where are you going?" He asked with his big eyes staring at me.

"To the rehearsals,"

"EunHa!"

I heard someone call me and we looked behind me to see who it is, it's the same guy yesterday. The one who entered the room like a queen bee.

"Ne?"

He smiled at me with his right hand holding the strap of his bag that was only hanging on his right shoulder. Hot. He's hot, actually. He's a bit taller than Chanyeol. Omo. Shin EunHa! Why are you checking him out? "We have to go to the rehearsals!"