19: Nose Bleed

ERRORS AHEAD

Kamsahamnida. /full bow/ Saranghae.

----

I picked up my phone when it started ringing, I saw Chanyeol's caller ID and immediately answered the call. "What's up?" I closed the book that I was reviewing for my report next week, and leaned my back against my swivel chair.

[Let's go somewhere.] I had this hint that I couldn't say no for it was an order and not a plain suggestion. I glanced at my calendar, making sure that I won't miss something to do. "Okay,"

[I'll pick you up, jagi.]

That was what he said before ending the call. I forced myself not to blush and just ignore that 'jagi' word but I just couldn't. He exactly knows how to give feels. His deep voice and that one sweet word can easily make your knees weak and heart race.

I stood up and changed my clothes, I have to dress well because I'll be seeing Chanyeol tonight. Then I suddenly remembered, he's not going to train tonight? Ugh. Stubborn Park Chanyeol. I went downstairs and told Eomma that I'll be going out with Chanyeol tonight and she quickly agreed. Well, she's used to it. Chanyeol's name is like a magic word, it will always be followed by the word 'alright' whenever I ask permission from my parents. Maybe because they've known him for years and they know that he'll take care of me.

As of our parents, we haven't told them about our feelings for each other. Err. It sounds weird coming from me and I just want to vomit the words out. I really find it weird to have feelings with someone you've been with for years. I can't explain it further, that's just it. But what's done is done. I fell in love with that happy virus and he also did for me as what he said before. As what I was saying, we haven't told them yet but I do think that they already have a hint of what's happening. Eomeoni, Chanyeol's Eomma, would always tease me about being her daughter-in-law in the near future whenever I'm in Vivapolo or in their house. My Eomma would also ask me if I don't have a date with Chanyeol when I'm at home watching tv. I don't know if it'll be a good thing if they'll know or if it'll be so much better without them knowing. Ugh. Let's just mind that when we cross the line and are already a couple.

As of now, I don't really see that coming.

I'm so much comfortable this way and I'm kind of worried that he's not.

I'm afraid that I can't give him the relationship he deserves, that's something that I cannot afford to accept. Chanyeol deserves nothing but the best. I rose to my feet when I heard Eomma shouting, "EUNHA! CHANYEOL'S HERE!"

"Ne!" I picked up my sling bag and stepped outside my room. I saw Chanyeol looking so handsome with his jeans and I suddenly felt insecure so I slightly fixed my bangs before approaching them, "Kaja."

Chanyeol turned his head to look at me and gave me a smile that made my heart beat faster. I chuckled at him, "What's with the look, huh?" He just shook his head and mumbled, "Yeppeo,"

I felt my cheeks blush and jokingly frowned at him, I pulled his hand, "Kajaaaaaaa." I turned to Eomma and told her were heading off, I kissed her cheek. Chanyeol did too. We went outside and started walking, "Where are we going?" I asked. He just grinned at me, "Hongdae,"

Chanyeol-ah. Why do you look so good that I can't help but fall deeper into you? Eomma said that I should marry someone who can make me laugh like no one else's can, and right now, I think it's really Chanyeol. Do I really deserve him? Why do I feel like he deserves someone better than me? Heol. But since this isn't some cliche fictions where the leading lady leaves the leading man and pushes him to love someone else, I'm clarifying that I won't do that.

I looked at him and smiled when he wiped the sweat off my forehead using the tissue, "Thanks." We're eating spicy rice cakes that's why.

"Where do you want to go next?" I heard him ask. I just shrugged my shoulders and chuckled when he frowned in return. "Seriously, why do sweat too much these days?" He added.