21: 24 Hours

"Shin Eunha!" I heard Sora shout, we were walking out of the building. She pulled my hand, "Why did you do that? You worked hard for that so why back out?!" She was shouting at me.

I gave her a faint smile, "I'm okay, I can't go either."

She was gritting her teeth, her hand flew to her forehead. "What the actual fck do you think you're doing? You're not an angel so stop acting like one!"

I placed my hand on her shoulders and smiled at her, "I know you're upset with what I did but trust me, it's okay. She deserves it anyway." She ended up sighing and nodding her head.

Well, I do believe I did the right thing to do.

I linked my arm on hers, "Let's just go and eat somewhere, my friend." I giggled when I heard her curse.

This girl, she acts like she doesn't like this but I know that deep inside her, she does.

"Please add more cucumbers," I stared at Sora, confused. How can she like cucumbers when Baekhyun Oppa can't even stand the smell of it. Ah! She's weird alright. A one hell of a proud sasaeng. I almost rolled my eyes but she suddenly looked at me.

Heol. She's scary, undeniably scary but I just can't accept the fact that I'll let her be friendless if I stay away from her. And she's quite nice but yeah, still scary.

Omona. Why are you babbling things about her? That's not nice. Okay, now I'm scolding myself. I smiled at her but she didn't smiled back, she asked me something instead, "Are you sure you're alright?"

I pursed my lips and nodded, "Yeah. That was the right thing to do,"

Her forehead crimped, "Earlier, you said that you can't go that's why you backed out, right?"

"Yeah, and so?"

She leaned her back on the chair, "What's the reason behind it?"

I mentally sighed. I didn't know sasaengs are nosy too--Aish. I forgot, sasaengs are normally nosy. Right. I slightly shook my head, "My parents won't let me,"

She tensed up, and looked away. That made me curious. Is there something wrong with her parents? It looks like a sensitive topic so I decided not to dig more about it. I suggested to play 20 questions and she quickly agreed, letting me ask her first.

"Alright." The corners of my lips lifted up as I think of a nice question, "Should I start now?"

She nodded her head and said, "My turn," And that made me frustrated, "But I haven't asked my question yet!"

She stuck her tongue out, "You asked me if you should start and I nodded. My turn, idiot."

"Aish!" I bit my lip and almost flipped the table but I remembered that I am not the sasaeng here. Heol. I don't think hanging out with this girl is a good thing. I almost facepalmed, I can't believe I just lost a chance.

"Are you dating Chanyeol?" She asked and I suddenly felt my cheeks blush, "Aniyo,"

"Hmm," She gave me a teaseful smile, "So why blush?"

I ignored her, "Who's your first kiss?" Got you! This should give her menbong. (Menbong= Korean slang for mental breakdown.) But too much for my surprise, it didn't.

"Byun Baekhyun,"

Mwo? Heol. Looks like the plan backfired. I blinked thrice, my mind can't seem to process that information. "Y-You kissed already?" I asked wide eyed.

She chuckled, "Did you kiss already?"

What the actual fact. Why is she firing me the questions that I have for her? She giggled and I knew why. "You're blushing so hard that you look like kimchi," And she laughed again. I opened my mouth to answer but she cut me in, "I already know the answer. You guys are so cute that I fcking want to throw up,"