12: I'd Lie

ERRORS AHEAD

LET'S ALL PARTY FOR THE SUCCESS OF EXOLUXION! WUHOOOO!

Enjoy reading!

Kamsahamnida.

--

I'm not in love with Chanyeol.

That's what I keep on telling myself. I just can't fall in love with my best friend because that's kind of silly, right? How can you fall in love with someone who treated you like his own little sister? That's absurd. And I was a bit worried for them, Chanyeol and Yejin. Because I might be a burden to their relationship.

Yejin is indeed a good girl. We've been hanging out for lunch because Chanyeol tags her along to our table.

"Sorry, I feel like I'm invading your private space with Chanyeol."

That's what she said the first time Chanyeol brought her to our table and I instantly felt guilty getting jealous of her. She's nice, really nice. To think that she values my friendship with Chanyeol that none of his past girls did, I felt satisfied.

She can make him happy.

That's what I thought. I'm not really in love with Chanyeol, maybe I am just afraid that he might get hurt someday by someone unworthy. Yeah, maybe that's it. But I honestly feel special knowing that she doesn't know that Chanyeol can play the drums, he never played for her as what she told me when I asked her. At least, I still have one thing to hold on to make sure that I am not just a nobody to him.

"Chanyeol has a cat," I looked at her and returned her smile, "But he got allergic to it months ago so he needs to take anti allergy before he can touch one."

She nodded her head, "I'll take that in mind,"

We had that kind of conversation in this past week. I even told her some little things about him, I was not able to control my mouth. I loved the idea that I know a lot of things about him. One time I found her sitting in our table when I arrived, and that still surprised me even though she's been really the first one who gets here for lunch. We talked about what happened in my rehearsals and what happened in their class. I wanted to know the topics that the teachers have been discussing while I'm away. Yes, I am still the grade conscious Eunha.

"His sister's beautiful," I told her while we were getting our food. I was aware that Chanyeol is still not here. Where is he anyway?

"Really? I haven't seen her yet," She said smiling.

Chanyeol sure got a great catch. This girl is definitely pretty.

"He looks like her, really." I chuckled, "It's like you get to see another Chanyeol when you're with them,"

We walked back to our table, "Can you tell me more about Chanyeol?"

I glanced at her when I heard that, I sat in front of her, "He's got his father's eyes," Chanyeol's eyes is exactly the same with his father's, those large eyes that feels like piercing your soul whenever it stares right into your eyes. Those large eyes that I've always wanted to look at especially when he's smiling.

That was the most perfect view. For me. Well, at least for me.

"I know all of his favorite songs, so if there's something that you want to prepare for him and you need the list of his favorite songs just ask me, okay?" I giggled when she nodded her head, "His favorite color is black, he LOVES TO ARGUE," We bursted into laughter, I emphasized that phrase because he obviously loves to do that. "He's born on the twenty seventh of November,"

"I envy you,"

"Wae?" I asked her while looking at her like she just said something funny, "There's nothing to be envious about. One day, you'll know something about him that even I don't know."