20: Results

ERRORS AHEAD

Welcome to OT9(?) era with the repackage album. :)

Love,
Hae 💋
-

Eomma didn't know about this. I mean, about this nose bleeding stuff. I don't want her to know because I don't want her to worry over nothing. I can feel that this is not something anyone should worry about. Everyone can get their noses bleed when it's hot, it's not something unusual.

I woke up very early and fixed myself. Chanyeol will be here soon. Eomma saw me stepping out of my room, "Why are you dressed so early, Eunha?"

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek, "Chanyeol and I are going somewhere today, Eomma."

She gave me a mocking smile and I just chuckled, "You can just tell me that you'll go on a date, Eunha."

"Aniyo, Eomma~" I refused but it looks like she's not going to believe me. Well, she likes Chanyeol so much and as what I said before, they're all rooting for the two of us. I shook my head as my mother continued giving me those stares. Alright, Eomma. If going to hospital is a date then maybe it is. I sighed at that thought.

I am not going to tell her about it. Trust me, this is my body. I should be aware of anything weird and there's honestly nothing wrong about me and if ever there is, I should be the one to know it first, right?

I sat on my usual spot in the dining table and grabbed a piece of bread, "Eomma," She looked at me as she puts some jam on my bread, "saranghae." I giggled at her.

The smile I adored most from my mother appeared on her face, she put down the bread and went to hug me, "Aigoo! My daughter needs a hug, is there something wrong?"

I slowly shook my head and hugged her tighter, I've always been this clingy to my parents since I don't have any siblings. She pulled away and intently looked at me, "Is there something you want me to buy for you?"

I laughed out loud, "Eomma, mwoya?" I resumed eating the bread, "That's not it, okay?"

She pinched my cheek, "Arasseo, arasseo."

Someone rang the doorbell and I immediately looked at my wrist watch. I stood up and kissed Eomma's cheek again, "That must be Chanyeol, Eomma. I'll go ahead,"

"Take care, okay?" I heard Eomma say as I picked up my bag and I just yelled, 'ne'.

As soon as I walked out of our house, I found Chanyeol standing outside looking so hot just like before. I smiled wider when I saw him wearing the snapback we bought last night, but the smile disappeared when I saw the smile on his face. Something's off, and I do know that it's about me and my health. That doubled the guilt that I was feeling. I don't want him like this ever again.

I stood beside him, "Kaja," I murmured. I have this heavy feeling in my heart. I don't want him like this. We started walking our way to the subway station but he was still silent until we got into the train. I don't know how to approach him. Where did my happy virus go? We got off the train and headed to the hospital.

"Ya," I called him and held his hand, "Stop worrying, arasseo?" We are waiting for my turn while sitting on the chairs in the hallway, "This is nothing, I promise."

He nodded his head and pulled out a smile, "Arasseo."

We both turned our heads when the nurse came out of the doctor's clinic where I was assigned, "Shin Eunha-ssi, it's your turn."

"Ne," I stared at Chanyeol, "I'll go inside now, just wait for me here, okay?" I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear, "I am sure that everything's alright." I stood up and went inside.