23: Lying

ERRORS AHEAD.

Go and enjoy. Love you 😘

---

I kissed his cheeks and he was so surprised that he almost jumped away. I giggled at him.

"Ya," He mumbled, I giggled louder because his cheeks was burning red, "What was that for?" He asked me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him. Heol. He looked so good playing the guitar, he was practicing for the monthly performance in SM tomorrow. I couldn't hold it any longer so I just found myself kissing him on his cheek before I could even stop myself.

He grinned at me and I knew that he's up to something. He put down his guitar and started tickling me. "Ya!" I screamed, I fell to his bed and he was on top of me tickling me. "H-Hajimaaa!" I was running out of breath while Chanyeol looks like he's having so much fun because he's laughing at me, still tickling me though. Our laughters filled his room, I've been hitting his arm for so many times but he didn't budge.

"Yaaa! I c-can't breathe anymore!" I told him im between my laughter. He stopped after that, he was looking at me and I was staring back at him who's still on top of me. His arms were beside my head, supporting his weight. I was catching my breath, I can even feel my sweat falling from my forehead.

I was enjoying the view, I have always loved his eyes. Those eyes where you can see every emotions he can feel. Those eyes are the mirrors of his soul, those piercing eyes that can make you drown just by loving them. "I wish I can look at you like this for a longer time," I whispered.

He smirked at me. Oh my gosh. That smirk that can make you drool over him. "You can always look at me like this." He tucked some strands of my hair behind my ear, "You're more beautiful when you're under me."

My eyes grew wider and I felt my cheeks heating up. "Heol." That statement was so... ugh. I don't know if it's an honest compliment or it's an R-18 statement. I know it's wrong but the R-18 was the first thing that came out of my mind. My mind went fully blank, as if everything I've studied ever since I was born suddenly disappeared when he lowered his head and gave me the kiss that can make me forget my own name.

I returned his kisses and it was the best thing I've ever done. The thought of him kissing other girls in the future hurts me to bits. His lips. His lips are so illegal that I want to take it and just hide it in my pocket. I want his lips to be mine, but I know that was a selfish thing to do and a bit impossible. My hands automatically grabbed his neck, before running my fingers through his hair. Gosh. This is so wrong but it feels so right that I don't want to stop anymore. I can live like this forever. If ever there's one.

A small moan escaped my mouth when he bit my lower lip, I can feel his lips smirking so I'm sure he heard that. The atmosphere was getting hotter and hotter every minute. I felt his hand slowly making its way on my waist, then I felt it move upper until it reached the hem of my shirt. I was aware but I didn't mind, it was wrong but I didn't care. If doing this would make me bad then so be it. I want to be a bad girl for once, for him. I felt his hand inside my shirt but it stopped moving and remained at my stomach, but his lips didn't.

He removed his hand inside my shirt and I stopped kissing him back.

I stared at him wide eyed, "Wae? What's wrong?"

He got off me and I sat on his bed, he held my hand and played with my fingers. We were catching our breaths, "I want to do that when there's already a ring," he drew a circle around my ring finger on my left hand, "here."

My heart melted for him and I suddenly had the urge to cry but I didn't want to do that in front of him. Why is this guy so good that it makes everything hard for me? If only I could then I surely would. I pulled him into a hug then felt his arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me tighter. "I love you, jagiya."

I bit my lower lip, and blinked to keep the tears from falling. "I l-love you more, arasseo? Never ever forget that."

I felt him nod his head as he was caressing my back. "Sorry, if I wasn't able to control myself." He said.

I slightly chuckled, "Aniyo, you did great." You did great because if you didn't, we're probably doing that by now because I can't control myself. I pulled away from him, still holding his hand. He interwtined our fingers, "I have something to tell you, Chanyeol-ah." I said.

I am actually nervous about this. I don't know if I should really tell him, or if telling him will be the right thing to do. I smiled at him, "I saw Minhye Eoni last night,"

He looked at me, shocked, "Mwo?"

I nodded my head, "She's not in a good shape right now, Eoni and Junmyeon Oppa broke up." He can't believe me at first but I told him that it was real. I told him some things about last night but not everything, I didn't tell him that Minhye Eoni almost jumped off the building and the pregnant thingy. He might tell Junmyeon Oppa, Eoni told me not to tell anyone about it so I won't. Not yet.

We heard someone knock so I kind of pulled my hand away from him, I even notice him frown. The door opened and we saw Yoora Eoni, she was smiling at us like she's teasing us, "A niece or nephew would be nice but I'm not yet wishing for one, okay?"

"What are you saying, Eoni?" I asked her while laughing. Err. Chanyeol doesn't even want to do it, and he was right. He should do that thing when he's married already. With the right girl and right now, I don't think it's me. It's too early to say that.

Yoora Eoni just shrugged, she entered Chanyeol's room and closed the door before leaning against it, "Come on, you two. Tell me, is there something going on between," she pointed us, "the two of you? Huh?"

I bit my lip and said the truth, "There's nothing between us, Eoni. Just best friends."

I noticed Chanyeol moved away from me. He must've been hurt. What the hell, Eunha. Something almost happened earlier and you told his sister that you're just best friends in front of him? Really? I can almost hear Sora's voice at the back of my head saying, 'You're such a btch, Shin Eunha.'

Nam Sora was right. I am a btch. For doing this to the one I love. To the one who loves me. To my best friend who never left me.

"Arasseo," I heard Yoora Eoni say but I know she still doesn't believe me. She's smart and she's been rooting for us so she'll be observing our every move, we're kind of obvious but still in denial of it, so I'm sure she knows it but she's just waiting for a confirmation. "It's time for dinner, come down and eat."

I nodded my head, "Ne," I stood up and followed her outside.

Without looking at Chanyeol.

••

Dinner was finished and I was done washing the dishes. It was the longest 30 minutes of my life. Chanyeol didn't talk to me again, not even glanced for once. I am sure he's mad at me. And that hurt me more. I wanted to apologize but I don't know what to say or how to explain without hurting him.

Should I just tell him to stop this set up of ours and go somewhere far and just forget him like what the protagonists in cliché stories does?

I looked at Yoora Eoni who was sleeping peacefully beside me, I might hurt her too. I'm going to hurt everybody.

I grabbed my phone from the side table and typed a message for Sora.

To: Baekhyun's Sasaeng
You were right, I was lying. ❤️

She was right, I was lying. Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, stage 4.

--

Just like the usual tradition, comment everything you felt or you want to tell me about this fanfic on THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE EPILOGUE. I'll tell you when, oryt?