1: Cool Name

I am so nervous about this fanfic. Please take care of me and guide me all through out.

-

It's time to go to school again. Another day of hell, I don't wanna go there. Not again. I'm so done with this miserable life, when will this stop? ㅍ.ㅍ If not for Eomma, I already gave up studying.

I silently walked my way to the school's entrance and saw everyone staring at me. I have no friends that's why I hate going to school, I don't want to have any friend because they'll just leave you soon. I headed to our classroom and as usual they started throwing crumpled papers on me.

I didn't care, I won't give a damn. I don't want to waste my time to useless people, my time is too precious to be wasted.

It was our swimming class, I just stood in one corner and watched my classmates swim. I can hear them whisper,

She can't afford to buy a swimsuit that's why she won't join us.

She doesn't take a bath because she's afraid of water.

There's a lot more but I decided not to listen and just ignore them. Ugh. People who doesn't have anything to do with their lives.

They think too much, I just can't swim. That's it. No big deal. -_-

After swimming class, we came back to our classroom. Boring classes with boring teachers, how exciting life is. ㄹ.ㄹ

When the bell rang, I grabbed my bag with me and went to the cafeteria. Expensive school, delicious foods.

What should I eat? Burger? Jjajangmyeon? Steak? Hmm. I was in the middle of choosing when someone pushed me, "Move away, loner." The attention seeker said and her followers laughed.

What do they get with bullying others? Huh? Maybe their life sucks big time! I smirked at her and faced the Jjajangmyeon again, I took one serving and I looked at her again. Are people this low nowadays?

I was about to look for a vacant table someone pushed me to her that caused the Jjajangmyeon to pour on her uniform.

"You, freak!" She shouted while pointing at me.

I looked at her boringly and threw my handkerchief. Then I walked out. I think I lost my appetite because I saw her face. How much I hate to see a monkey on lunch time. ㄴ.ㄴ

--

After class I decided to go to the comfort room for a while but when I came back, my bag is not there anymore. I saw a note on my desk,

Swimming pool, pabo!

Aish! Pabo? Says by the one who ranked 98 over 100 students. I ranked 3, just so you know.

Of all places why in the swimming pool? She wants me to drown her icky face? Ugh. Such a pain in the neck.

I went to the swimming pool while stomping my feet, I want to go home already. Psh.

"Paboya!"

I heard her shout, I turned around and saw her holding my bag. But before I can take a step she threw it in the pool.

Aish! This.. This piece of shake! Tsk. I went near the pool and tried to reach for my bag.

Hwaiting EunHa! Just a few more, you can do this. Almost there, come on. I can touch it, just a few more.

*splash!*

Someone pushed me into the pool, I can't swim. I started to drink water, "Help.." I coughed, "Help me!" Then I passed out.

--

"What happened?" I heard someone say.

"I don't know, I just saw her drowning in the pool." Answered by a deep voice.

My throat is dry, I tried to open my eyes. I blinked few times so I can adjust with the light.

"She's awake." Said by someone.

I looked around and processed everything, I went to the swimming pool. I tried to reach for my bag. I was pushed. I was drowned.

"Do you want something?" Asked by a good looking guy with big ears.

"Wa..water." I did my best to say it properly.

He widely smiled at me and poured water into the glass then gave it to me. I drank the water and gave the glass back, "Komowayo." I mumbled.

"You were drowning earlier, don't you know how to swim?" He asked and I noticed his low voice.

"I can't swim. Thanks for saving me though." I stood up and grabbed my bag which is on the chair beside the bed. I looked at the nurse, "Kamsahamnida." I said before leaving.

I was walking my way out of the school when someone grabbed my arm, "Wait!" He said while panting.

"Mwo?" What does he want from me? I thanked him already, right?

He smiled again, this time it's wider. How can he expand his mouth this big?

"I'm Park ChanYeol." He offered his hand.

I just stared at it and continued walking, "I don't care, I thanked you already. We're done."

"Shin EunHa!" He shouted.

I turned around and glared at him. How did he know my name? Is he a stalker?

"I'm Park ChanYeol and I want to be your friend! Err. Scratch that, I am going to be your friend whether you like it or not!"

Psh. I gritted my teeth, "Don't set your hopes too high." I rolled my eyes.

Park ChanYeol.

Cool name.

--

Huang Zi Tao is my ultimate bias not Park ChanYeol, okay? Just wanted to clear this because I was bashed in Suho's fanfic. Anyway, how was it? Kamsahamnida chingus! Saranghae :*

XOXO,

@thanks4dbrokenheart