22: Song MinHye

ERRORS AHEAD

---

I looked at Youngjin, she was the 14 year old girl who's always waiting for Do Kyungsoo. I wonder if her parents know that she's here, or if she's just sneaking out in the middle of the night. I mean, she's just 14 and she's always here every night sometimes until dawn to wait for the trainees to come out. Is it even safe for her to go home this late? Aren't her parents worried for her?

"Ya, Youngjin-ah!" I called her, "Does your parents know you're here?"

She nodded her head, "Ne, Eoni!" Ugh. She's still full of energy, she's still a kid indeed.

I motioned her to move closer and started braiding her hair, "Isn't it dangerous for you to go home this late?"

She slightly shook her head, "Aniyo, Eoni. I always go home with Oppa."

"Oppa? Oppa who?" As far as I can remember, I never noticed anyone with her here, no one ever came with her.

She smiled cheekily at me, "It's a secret, Eoni." Ugh. This dongsaeng is so cute, her cheeks are so chubby and I want to pinch it so bad. Heol. I rolled my eyes, "Arasseo. It's a secret," We both looked at SM's door when we heard some noise.

Ahh. The trainees are going home by now, my eyes searched for Chanyeol and I saw him coming out with Baekhyun Oppa and Oh Sehun. Ugh. That dongsaeng is getting hotter as time goes by, he's already 18 now and he's really tall. If I was taller than him before, he's way, way taller now. I am a bit tall for a girl but yeah, I'm at Chanyeol's eye level now. Sehun can reach Chanyeol's eyebrows, well, as of Byun Baekhyun Oppa I think he's better off with that height. It's cute for him.

I kind of assume that they'll debut together with Jongin, Junmyeon Oppa and yeah, Do Kyungsoo. The six of them would absolutely look perfect together. Chanyeol draped his arm on my waist and wiped my forehead, he tsk'ed, "You're sweating again."

I awkwardly chuckled and gave him a peace sign, he's acting like my Appa lately. I don't know why, maybe that's how guys are? We bid our goodbyes before walking to the subway station with Baekhyun Oppa and Sehunnie since we'll take the same way home.

"I haven't seen Minhye Eoni these days," I said. Junmyeon Oppa has been passive these days too, it feels like there's something wrong with them.

Baekhyun Oppa shrugged, "I don't know either, she's been absent for days now."

I wonder what's wrong. I hope she's okay, maybe I should go talk to one of them. Heol. I don't want them like this, they used to be so sweet that it's so frustrating not to see them together.

"I'm sure they'll be fine, Junmyeon hyung loves Minhye so much." Chanyeol said.

I just nodded my head. Right, I saw how Oppa loves Minhye Eoni. He won't let her go for sure.

••

"Eunha!"

I heard Appa's voice from outside so I immediately went out of me room and came closer to him, "Ne, Appa?"

He smiled at me and he gave me this piece of paper. "Can you buy these things for me?"

I looked at the list and then at him again, "Wae, Appa? Are you off to somewhere tomorrow?" Well, the things listed are things usually needed for campings. Packed ramyuns, lighters, batteries, meat, disposable plates, etc.

"Ah, yeah. Your Eomma and I will be going to the company's outing for tomorrow, you can sleep at Chanyeol's house for two nights." He told me.

My eyes widened, then I just saw myself hugging Appa, "Jinjja, Appa? Omona. Omona." I kissed his cheeks, "Komawong~"