~2~

Y/n's pov

Corpse picked me up from 7/11 And I ended up buying a whole bunch of snacks and drinks. I got some Monsters, M&M's, Skittles,Sour patch kids,Watermelon sour patch kids, Hot fries,And even got us slushies. "SO are you going to tell me what happened?" My soul left my body;  Corpse said that  out of nowhere. "I don't know" i don't know if i wanna tell him because if i do, thing can go three ways. 1. He can say the 'I told you so' speech and make me feel like shit. 2. He will literally find Ryan and beat the shit out of him. or 3. He will just listen, get a little pissed and just move on and we just hang out.

"What do you mean you don't know? You tell me or you don't" he started to get a little pissed off. "Can you promise not to go off and go after him, just move on if i tell you?" i look at him. He glances at me considering he's driving. "Fine but i can't promise i won't get pissed off." thats something at least. "O-ok. well, Ryan took me out on a date and told me to dre-" i was cut off. Not surprised... "I can see that, but tell me why you where panicked and why you have a bruise on your knee."

"W-well, you see, Ryan was being a little too touchy for my liking, and he grabbed my thigh with force and he refused to drop me off so he kept driving to his house and the red flags were there so i booked it the first chance i could then called you." I left out meeting new people and getting their numbers cuz he's a little bit too protective.

"I swear to god I'll tea-" I cut him off. "You said you wouldn't go off." As you can see we cut eachother off a lot. "I said i wouldn't go beat him not threaten him." oh shit. this mf outsmarted me without trying.

"I mean you're not wrong but you better not. That'll just cause more problems for me and you. And i think i need a break from that at this point." I say in full honesty. I really did need a break.

"Fine i won't see him right now. But do you wanna stay at mine for now? I don't want you to stay alone." there's no arguing with him at this point. "Yeah I guess." He rolls his eyes "Hey your not slick ass hat." he scoffs "I never said i was." i wanted to mess with him a little cuz why not. "You didn't have to. You think your slick because you are when you stream but not in real life." I smirk knowing i was right. "You can't even open foil." I burst out laughing at this point. He stayed silent. He really didn't have come back.

We arrived at his apartment, and I set the bag of goodies and started searching through the bag. 'Ah! Who said you can have some!'' I say as  I slap his hand away. "Uh i said.'' I glare at him making a plan for him to hang out and take a break from YouTube. "You can only have some if you binge watch Rick and Morty with me, then you can have the things i got us." He just nodded his head in response.

"I have to stream tho. I hope you don't mind we can watch it after?" I sigh. "Fine but you really need to take a break. You can't work yourself too much. You're human too and your fans need to understand that." I say kinda annoyed. Then again it's his job. He loves it too so I'm not going to stop him. I think he can tell I was a little disappointed. "Hey i promise i'll take a break after, only if you promise me  you'll stop working yourself too much and just take a day to yourself.

You see, I've always had this problem of thinking I deserve the bad things that happened to me when I really don't. It's been a habit since my dad left.

"Ok I promise. i'll be watching your stream in your living room.'' I say hugging him. "Actually I was hoping you would join me and my friends. we are just going to play Among us, and i think you'll have fun." I didn't expect him to ask me to play with his friends. Considering I don't really like talking to people unless I feel the need. "Sure, if you say so."

(A/N: OK SO! i know last chapter  and this chapter probably sucked ass but like bear with me! Or don't i cant tell you what to do. BUT! If you let me know your ideas that can help me a lot! Go follow shAwtAYbAbyGirL because i have a stroy there im working on with one of my best online friends! Trust me that one is good! Also!  According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read my story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! I hope you enjoyed )