~7~

TW: Death, Swearing, Abuse

Y/n's pov

I see Ryans dead body on my bed. I see blood stained on his wrists, And dried vomit on his mouth. He was dead. I screamed at the top of my lungs in horror of what I saw.

I didn't know I was on the floor until corpse picked me up and put me in his car. He was talking to the cops and ended up talking a few boxes out of the house. They asked me questions like " When was the last time you where home? When did you see him last? Did he ever have these kinds of thoughts before?" and stuff like that. I calmed down and answered all the questions they asked.

There wasn't much to investigate because it was clearly suicisde.

I don't know why he did it. He never told me he had those thoughts. I wouldn't expect him to either, But i know the signs. I should have known.

I'm just surprised he threatened me with that. He would have threatened to kill himself. He- oh god. I rush to open my messages and unblock him. 300 messages come from him threatening to kill himself and to find us.

Luckily we were five min in the drive. I told corpse and he turned around. "You either smart or an idiot. You smart for blocking him but an idiot because you knew he would do something like this!" He was starting to raise his voice. "I didn't think he would actually use that as a threat. He just wanted to hook up and abuse me like usual. So when I broke up with him I did the most reasonable thing anyone would do. Block them. You can't really blame me."

He stayed silent knowing I have a point. Once we arrive I give them my phone and tell them they can have it. I had his parents and his friends' contacts saved and I'm not ready to deal with their bullshit. I wrote down Chris,Katies,and Karls number down. I memorized my family's numbers but no ones discord. I can just ask corpse.

They thanked me and added that to the evidence. We went to Apple and got a new phone. "Hey, can I get an iPhone 7? I don't need an expensive ass phone.." I really didn't, so I felt the need to tell him that. I had the 5 before, but now they have a fucking iphone 11 plus. Like dude, anymore and your system will corrupt.

I chose the phone and went to the bathroom. After i went i walked outside to see corpse with a bag and a receipt. He paid?! I could have done that..

"I told you I was gonna pay."

"I know but I wanted to."

I said thank you and we went home. I opened the box and this mf.. "You got me the fucking 11... Dude thank you! But I really don't need you to spend money on me. Now i owe you."

"Really you don't owe me anything. I could care less."

I give him a bear hug and then we set up my phone. "What do you want your new discord to be?" Oh  yeah, we had to create a new one now my old email is gone. "Umm, Big Daddy James!" He looks at me with a dirty look. great he cant take a joke. "Dude, im joking, Just do y/u/n (Your user name).

He Adds all of HIS friends on discord and then I add Karls,Chris,And Katie's number.

Messages

Karl <3

Y-Heyo! I got a new phone so yeah! Here's my new number!

K- who you is?

Y- Y/n

K- prove it.

Wow... cold much? I don't blame him, Fans get his number sometimes and he just makes up a personality and tells them they have the wrong guy.

Y- oh yah know i totally didn't meet you irl while i was at Chris house and Katie totally didn't ask me to help you with tucker, and i totally didn't say yes because i totally don't like you guys.

K- ouch. Ok your Contact is saved. :) Do you Wanna help me with tucker tomorrow?

Y- Suck it up. And yeah ofc i wanna help with tucker! Just let me know what time and place. :3

K- for sure. I'll let Chris and Katie know this is you so you don't have to prove yourself and all.

Y-ok thx! See you tomorrow! xx

Why... Why did I send ‘xx’.

Karls pov :3

Blush creeped on my face as I read that last text. Doesn't xx mean kisses or something? I asked George and he said yeah. I decided to do something I would never honking do.

K- can i have those kisses irl??? ;)

Jezzus Christ, who had the right to give me confidence today?

Y/n's pov

I had left my phone on the counter and went to get cleaned up. I felt dirty from entering my home. it just felt dirty and not to mention, Ryans dead body.

I walk back to grab my phone only to see my brother looking pissed?? and confused?? and shocked?? Did i already fuck up my search history?/j

"Why did Karl ask for kisses? Are you guys a thing?"

W H O T. "I sorry what? I barely know the guy and met him one time in real life. So no, we are not a thing, and if he did I know for a fact you are lying because there is no way a cute boy like that would ask ME for kisses or even a hug for that fact and-" I was cut off. "Y/n your rambling again.." Great. When I ramble half the things I say I don't think about it until after I say it.

"You have a crush on Karl. I ship it, but if he hurts you I-'' I cut him off feeling embarrassed. "I do not have a crush on Karl. I just accidentally called him cute and his smile is also cute and all but dude his hair, i wanna play with it, and that feeling in my stomach when I-..... I have a chrush on Karl...God fucking damnit."

Corpse just laughs at me. He knows I expose myself when I ramble so he takes advantage of that. Fucking bastard. "You're an ass ya know that?"

"Yeah i do as a matter of fact!" He says while laughing. I roll my eyes and go upstairs. I hop on minecraft for a bit and get a message.

Messages

K- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take it too far. I should have asked what your boundaries are.

Y- OH SHIT! SORRY! I got distracted and forgot to reply but now I'm fine with things like that :) I honestly can give you a kiss on the cheek if you want?

(A/n: Do you give your best friend Kisses on the cheek? I do. Is that normal? NO? ok... MOVING ON!)

K- Ok, I expect some kisses tomorrow then ;)

Y- For sure. I'm bored... wanna play a game?

K- sure! We can play minecraft! If you don't have that we can play among us.

Y- no i have mc here's my tag y/u/n

I get a call from Karl on discord.

"Hello bubs!"

I-

(A/n:  Drink water! eat food! Take care! Also According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read my story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! I hope you enjoyed )