~11~

"Y/NNNN!" My loud ass brother shouted from the living room. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got evicted. "CALM YOUR TITS I'M GOING!" I open the door and see Mr.Pretty boy himself. "Hello princess!" I noticed a small blush crept onto his face. How cute. I know for a fact my face is fucking red. "hello Pretty boy!" I have the biggest smile on my face. So does he. "Oh my gooood Get a room!" way to ruin the moment... "Suck my dick!" i joke back "I DON"T WANNA DO THATS WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" Karl and I burst out laughing as he hooks our arms together. "BYEEEEE!" I say to my brother. "B- '' is all I hear before I close the door.

As we were walking to his car we were catching our breaths. He was in front of me so I decided to jump up on his back. "Well hello there!" he said giggling as he caught me. "Hello" i say back i rested my head on his shoulder "What are we doing today?'' I ask. I can smell his smile from here and it makes me smile. "Well we are going out to eat first, then get ice cream then go to the beach or the pool whatever you want, then we can watch a movie at my place? is that ok?" This man is way too good for me. "Yeah, it's perfect!" I say playing with his hair.

We made it to the car and he lets me pay my music. The fist song to come on is ' Hey there Delilah by Plain White T's'. I was humming the song when I unknowingly started to sing. I hear Karl humming along and smile to myself. At least he knows some of my songs so he's not bored out of his mind. We came at a red light and felt eyes on me. I turn to see Karl looking at me. I blush and he smiles. I smile back flustered and cover my mouth with my hand. He giggles and i start to laugh a little to. "Why are you laughing!" My voice muffled by my hand over my whole face at this point. "Because your little reactions are cute" he said while smiling. "Now that's a lie!" I say removing my hands pointing my finger at him. "No it's not.It's cute!" he said, grabbing my finger and putting it down. I see the light change in my peripheral vision and apparently Karl didn't because he Kept looking at me. "Karl..." i say smiling. "Yeah?" he said smiling back. "The lights green." I say and right as i said that a car honked from behind us. "Pfff i knew that!" He said starting to drive.

After a lot of laughing and staring, we made it to at *your favorite restaurant* "I love this place!" i say with pure excitement. "I haven't been here in years!" Ryan never took us places we both liked. He took us to places he liked only so i didn't eat as much. He wanted me to lose weight because he liked how I looked when I was in High school. "Really?! I asked corpses what you liked and he said, and i quote 'Just about anything really' so I picked my favorite place hoping you would like it." i laugh at his efforts, I feel spoiled, no one ever done that, not even our parents. "Well you could have asked me, i wouldn't have minded." i say grabbing his hand. Blush crept onto his face looking at our hand with a smile and looking back up at me locking eyes. "Let's go then," Karl said, getting out of the car. Before i can get out all i hear is "WAAAIIITT!" I look up to see carn jogging to my side of the car. I giggled at his actions and he opened my door. "Come on princess" he said holding his hand out. "Thank you Pretty boy" I say smiling ear to ear.

Instead of latching arms we help hands. I place my free hand on his arm Laying my head on his shoulder. While we waited in line to be seated he laid his head on mine. Our turn finally came. "Hello, Would you like a booth or an open seat for this handsome fellow!" the lady said looking at Karl bessically drooling. "Can we have a booth?" i whisper to karl. "Yeah of course" He said kissing my temple. "Can we get a booth." Karl said plainly to the Lady. She looked around our age, and looked like she would look cute with Karl. "Of course you can" she Kept ignoring that i was there. She was going after Karl. I don't blame her but I'm here to bitch.

"Follow me!" she said looking Karl in the eyes. Karl let go of my hand and placed his hand on my lower back. He moves his hand to my waist pulling me closer. I felt his soft lips kiss my temple again. I look up and smile at him. The lady makes it to the booth and sits us down. Karl kisses my forehead before sitting across from me. I see the lady roll her eyes and walk away. I look back at Karl and see him smiling about to laugh. We make eye contact a burst out laughing. We ended up calming down and i know for a fact we got some looks and stares. The same lady walked up to us. "I will be your waiter. Anything to drink?" She was still looking at Karl. "I'll have a water. Anything for you love?" Karl asked while grabbing my hand and kissing it. "I'll have *your favorite drink* thank you." you say politely but a little annoyed. "Ok i'll be back in a few with your drinks." she said, giving me the stink eye and touching Karls shoulder.