~18~

It's been a day or two since Karl came over and this time I'm going over to his. Nothing to really do here in LA when covid just hit. Yeah.

So we got tested the day he arrived so we would be able to go to north carolina.

We both tested negative and now back to the present.

We just got off the plane and Jimmy picked us up.

The car ride was quiet, chill to say the least considering Jimmy is a chill dude. Not much for small talk.

Karl and I ended up playing game pigeon on our phones and I absolutely depolished him, because I'm a fucken god. Obviously.  a nee way, we made it to the recording studio instead because apparently Karl met Jimmy there, so he can leave his car there in a "safe area" and Jimmy dropped him off at the airport.. confused but oh well.

we drove to his house and fucker has a pool. *dies*

"kaaarrrlll" a teasing tone leaves my voice.

"yyyy/nnnn" he gives the same energy back. I'm holding in laugh, sucking air in so u don't break. "Can we throw a pool party???? or go swimming later?"

he lets out a breathy laugh letting his head drop down. "yeah we can''

i cross my arms and look at him confused. "throw a pool party or go swimming?"

"who said we can't do both?" My eyes widened and I did a victory dance. "Lets fucken goo!" I Naruto runs around the kitchen table before jumping onto karls back.

I wrap my legs around his waist, and bring my arms around his neck. He grabs onto my thighs and heads upstairs.

I started laughing so i burried my face in his neck muffing my luaghs and screams.

he opens his door and heads to the foot of his bead before grabbing me from my waist, throwing me onto the bed. I didn't know he could grab me from behind.

I shrieked as I bounced onto the bed before he laid on top of me wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled and lifted up his shirt so I could scratch his back. He hummed in response, getting up and taking his shirt off. I let out a chuckle and he rested his head on my stomach.

instinct kicked in and i sucked in my stomach a bit. i started to scratch his back when i sucked in my stomach a bit more, hiding it by taking a big breath followed by a yawn.

"don't do that" I looked down at him. his eyes closed, half his face resting on my stomach, face scrunched a bit.

"what do you mean?'' I let out a nervous laugh. It came out more nervous than I would like.

"don't do that. you perfect ok? nothing will change that."

I didn't know what to say so in response I scratched his head and hun in response.

"ok sorry i wont." he shifted, lifting my shirt up a bit, placing a kiss on my stomach while holding eye contact, before he came up and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you" he scanned my face, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I smile, eyes softening, cupping his face, rubbing my thumb against his cheek. "i love you too"

he leaned down and placed another soft kiss but we stayed like that for a few seconds enjoying the moment.

The kiss was soft. Passionate, no emotions held back. then my stomach just had to growl...

he pulled away with a dumb smile making me laugh. "let's go eat" i nod my head and we headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and there's not much..